The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

What is the need to discuss politics at all for that matter.

These assholes don’t give a sh*t what happens to our family or neighbor hood.

Just let them bark with each other & we should discuss only knowledgeable stuff about this pandemic. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

You know that both Trump and Clinton can be assholes, right ? It's not as if being a Republican or a Democrat makes you a saint. They're just people with sh*t behaviour and ideologies. 

The problem you don't get it is that Trump, a Real estate magnate, Reality TV star, was caught on hot mic talking about grabbing women by pussy -- but we had a Governor of state who raped women and went to became president and then blew his office secretary in the oval.

Anyway I want to ignore the private/past/raunchy/rapist lives of these guys and only talk about their administration and I believe Trump wins hands down over the current clown

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Any data if the cases are unvaxxed (or not)?

Lmao if you expect any data from Delhi (or rest of India) you are just kidding yourself. 

You’ll just keep on witnessing stupidity like this:- 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Which is not even that scandalous. Like i really doubt getting yoir dick sucked is comparable to promoting neo Nazis. 

Heck! if I was president it would be at the top of my bucket list. Imagine how powerful he must feel. 

This is a thread related to covid, guys. So the important thing here is, Trump downplayed Covid, he got the disease ON PURPOSE to prove a point AND he blew neo Nazis. Seems like a proper winner to me.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, AnK said:

Lmao if you expect any data from Delhi (or rest of India) you are just kidding yourself. 

You’ll just keep on witnessing stupidity like this:- 

Govt has deployed 4 guards for this joker and he is giving pappi to NDTV reporter and his mic.

4 hours ago, Walker said:

I'd still rather have a vaccine for my kid anyway.

That’s basically India’s top most epidemiologist. 

He is giving some reassuring relief. 

Though he still maintains that it’s either infection or vaccination that’s gonna keep one from falling ill,so the stupid cunts who still haven’t gotten themselves vaccinated can do some harm to children around them. 

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

That’s basically India’s top most epidemiologist. 

He is giving some reassuring relief. 

Though he still maintains that it’s either infection or vaccination that’s gonna keep one from falling ill,so the stupid cunts who still haven’t gotten themselves vaccinated can do some harm to children around them. 

He doesn't know the long term effects of COVID in children. Nobody knows. How much will the lung capacity be effected ? Will it effect other organs ? Is it having any neurological long term deficit ? 

No one knows. 

Natural immunity is all good till it hits YOUR kid. I've said this many times before. Everybody is an armchair a**hole till they are affected, and you start to see sequelae. 

Wait for 10 years to see whether he was right or wrong. Unfortunately, the ship would have sailed for peeps like me who have small kids, and are willingly OK to vaccinate their kids don't have the option. It's epic stupidity. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

He doesn't know the long term effects of COVID in children. Nobody knows. How much will the lung capacity be effected ? Will it effect other organs ? Is it having any neurological long term deficit ? 

No one knows. 

Natural immunity is all good till it hits YOUR kid. I've said this many times before. Everybody is an armchair a**hole till they are affected, and you start to see sequelae. 

Wait for 10 years to see whether he was right or wrong. Unfortunately, the ship would have sailed for peeps like me who have small kids, and are willingly OK to vaccinate their kids don't have the option. It's epic stupidity. 

Actually it was already too late for that sort of protection for kids. 

Delta had sweeped across the country including kids by the time vaccines were made available,let alone vaccines for children. 

But yes they should give the option to ppl who want their kids vaccinated & are sure they weren’t exposed already. 

Edited by AnK