The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

9 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Welp add me to the pile. Tested +ve today.

Was experiencing sore throat + fever and still am. 

Get well soon mate, this too shall pass.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

65% double dose coverage if you actually read the read the article. 

Mumbai administration's covid response is top class. 

I'm in the US right now and was in London during the big surge, and while I don't think any local body can really stop the virus, the Mumbai authorities at least cared. They still sealed building, were doing track and trace early on (don't know if this still the case), call everyday on positive cases, vaccine distribution, etc.

Nothing like this exists in our city here. People have just decided to become fatalistic in the face of it. 

By end of this month we will have tweets like hospital beds not available, please give details of oxygen beds etc. Morons are still not wearing masks outside or are wearing extremely pathetic cloth masks which are useless. How f**king difficult is it to wear a proper mask? Absolutely crap crowd in India.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

By end of this month we will have tweets like hospital beds not available, please give details of oxygen beds etc. Morons are still not wearing masks outside or are wearing extremely pathetic cloth masks which are useless. How f**king difficult is it to wear a proper mask? Absolutely crap crowd in India.

9 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Especially in winter season when wearing a mask is more comfortable.

2 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Bro arthritis patients take it for months and years. 

Ya but it's unnecessary. Even ivermectin.

Anyways what is wrong with humans? There is a bi weekly farmer's market that opens in front of my society. Every Wednesday and Sunday. Usually it's really less crowded, but today I am seeing probably the largest crowd since Diwali. What are they thinking? Absolutely baffling.

Also 31 confirmed cases in my society.