The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is the message he got from the airline 

As per latest guidelines issued by the State of Maharashtra, it is mandatory for all customers travelling to Maharashtra to carry  RT-PCR negative reports not older than 72 hours or a Covid vaccination final certificate, issued after 2 doses of vaccination and have completed 15 days after receiving the 2nd dose. Customers travelling without a valid RT-PCR negative test report or vaccination final certificate, shall be denied boarding at the departure airport.

Same with my uncle travelling back to Mumbai last week. He had his vax cert and did an RT-PCR anyway. 

23 minutes ago, Walker said:

Same with my uncle travelling back to Mumbai last week. He had his vax cert and did an RT-PCR anyway. 

problem is that its a 2 day visit and reports here take 36 hours.

He arrived on Monday, leaving tomorrow 

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Guys my uncle was on a short two day trip to Karnataka. He’s has both doses as well as negative RTPCR while leaving from Mumbai.

He says the airline sent him a message saying that he needs with a negative RTPCR test or a final covid vaccination report.

Has anyone traveled there recently and can they clarify it

Vaccination certificate showing both doses taken and 15 days have passed after 2nd dose is enough.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

problem is that its a 2 day visit and reports here take 36 hours.

He arrived on Monday, leaving tomorrow 

Double vax cert should be enough. Uncle just did the RT-PCR for his own peace.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Guys my uncle was on a short two day trip to Karnataka. He’s has both doses as well as negative RTPCR while leaving from Mumbai.

He says the airline sent him a message saying that he needs with a negative RTPCR test or a final covid vaccination report.

Has anyone traveled there recently and can they clarify it

This is same thing since July, doing a lot of back and forth between MH and KA, and they do check the certificate/rtpcr every time.

They even scan barcode on reports.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Screenshot-20220110-212740363-1.jpg

I guess this isn't effective immediately, because some of my "friends" are out partying/clubbing. 

There is already night curfew applicable after 10PM. Don't how/why, but I think this pandemic has done a good job of highlighting braindead people.

BC ye to hona hi tha. Lawde ka precaution karte hai apne country waale aur jab tak gaand na lag jaaye tab tak koi action nahi. I travelled outside state from Karnataka to Kerala in December last week and came back. A state which had maximum Omicron cases at that time and was beginning to show 3rd wave. Yet, There was no checking whatsoever while getting back to Karnataka. We crossed borders without a hitch. Imagine how many infected people would have entered other states which are clusters like Bangalore or Mumbai where once virus reaches, it spreads like crazy. Bangalore already has 10% positivity rate. Royally f**ked.

• Sad 1

My neighbour is doing interior work since yesterday. 3 guys will come to his house daily for the work. When we are actively trying to avoid external contact, he is inviting external contact. That too when there are 31 confirmed cases in society. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1