The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

23 minutes ago, Right said:

20000 ppl have died in US in 2 weeks of 2022!!!

In 2 weeks!

Yet you wouldn't see a single photo of mass cremations and funerals.

Shaming countries for its dead bodies is reserved only for India

Shaming is not due to number of deaths but due to large discrepancy between reported and actual numbers.

PS: This my personal opinion so we may agree to disagree.

8 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

Shaming is not due to number of deaths but due to large discrepancy between reported and actual numbers.

PS: This my personal opinion so we may agree to disagree.

There is underreporting everywhere in the world. But giving dignity of deads is not followed for Indians. Died with covid/died because of covid adds variance.

There is no way one can look at pictures of funeral pyres and predict covid deaths, but that's done time and again.

Pfizer is such a dud vaxx.

My BIL, his wife, my wife's Mama/Mami their two kids, wife's Mousi's family of 4, wife's uncle/aunt, their two adult kids..... based in Australia and US....all have been infected in the current wave.

These ppl barely went to moderate/large social gatherings or parties.

Problem is not that they got infected, problem is that Pfizer advertised the vaxx to be preventive and yet folks like these got infected.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Right said:

My BIL, his wife, my wife's Mama/Mami their two kids, wife's Mousi's family of 4, wife's uncle/aunt, their two adult kids..... based in Australia and US....all have been infected in the current wave.

Problem is not that they got infected, problem is that Pfizer advertised the vaxx to be preventive and yet folks like these got infected.

It's an mRNA Vax. Hence mutations directly impact the efficacy. Hence they have been clamoring for boosters. 

27 minutes ago, Right said:

ok..

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It's an mRNA Vax. Hence mutations directly impact the efficacy. Hence they have been clamoring for boosters. 

Lel. I forgot to mention the families who are in the US had received boosters also.

Its all gas man, these twats have created a dud vaxx, to hide themselves, they got indemnities.

Then used propaganda to stop J&J and AZ.

Now to profiteer from it they are pushing boosters which are dud too. 

Still their salesmen haven't given up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Right said:

Lel. I forgot to mention the families who are in the US had received boosters also.

Its all gas man, these twats have created a dud vaxx, to hide themselves, they got indemnities.

What they did wrong was claim the vaccine will prevent infection. But arguing that it hasn't saved lives is stupidity. Ofcourse with new mutation, we need vaccines affecting other strains too. 

16 minutes ago, Right said:

:wallbash:

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What they did wrong was claim the vaccine will prevent infection. But arguing that it hasn't saved lives is stupidity. Ofcourse with new mutation, we need vaccines affecting other strains too. 

We will know that very soon, daily deaths in US have already surpassed October levels.

CFR looks less as of now, but hospitalizations are all time high.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm no anti Vax but I feel vaccines are operating at 0 or neglible efficacy like <20% right now. I and my flatmate, both double vaccinated got Covid with similar symptoms. Similar story with several other friends too. My grandpa was admitted in ICU sometime back too. 

I understand the challenges obviously but as it stands I don't believe vaccines, at least the ones in India give any protection against the virus if at all. 

Ya I think infection is pretty much guaranteed if you are exposed to virus. Just that the vaccines are preventing severe illness and hospitalization in most cases.

The vaccine is more important than ever before.

It is proven that it generates a good T cell response & since everyone is sooner or later going to be infected with the unstoppable Omicron…..it is pretty much a necessity now. 

Basically you get a lot less symptoms than you would have had otherwise.

Even if someone reached the ICU stage with Omicron…..he probably would have had to face much worse if unvaccinated. 

If we didn’t have vaccines it would have been much worse. 

11 hours ago, Right said:

20000 ppl have died in US in 2 weeks of 2022!!!

In 2 weeks!

Yet you wouldn't see a single photo of mass cremations and funerals.

Shaming countries for its dead bodies is reserved only for India

There is enough “shaming” happening here, it just depends which news bubble you want to be in. If there were literal bodies floating down the Mississippi and funeral pyres you could see from a satellite, it would have been as loud. 

Also find it very weird the obsession people have of posting stuff about other countries leaders (endless posts on Fauci, Kamala, Biden). Indians should be the last people to give advice on who others should be electing….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Travelling to goa from Pune with a short halt in Karnataka for business purposes. Even goa trip is work and holiday combined. Has anybody crossed over to Karnataka from kolhapur highway side? It looks like rt pcr is mandatory even after full dose. Are they following that? If it is indeed a problem then ill skip entering KA altogether and go to goa from MH directly.