The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

On 1/22/2022 at 12:48 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

Funny you say that because Don't Look Up was definitely a parody of United States and it's response to climate change and covid. These kind of people are more common than you think considering a majority of those voted for trump. 

There are multiple videos of anti maskers on reddit every single day. 

not to derail the topic but I know a person who legits supports Trump as like conflicts and stuff was actually low than in current biden's time and that he only had shitty pr and spew sh*t publicly 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harjas said:

not to derail the topic but I know a person who legits supports Trump as like conflicts and stuff was actually low than in current biden's time and that he only had shitty pr and spew sh*t publicly 

Trump was pretty awesome in most of the things. There is nothing called bad or good PR, it's just the press management. Biden says far stupid things or fumbles but media always downplays for him.

This is one example of why Americans need guns, and for same reasons it has been enshrined in their constitution.

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

This time i personally know people who are coughing but not getting tested , so yeah good amount of under-reporting for sure. 

I spoke to few idiots in the office who are WFHing and aren't getting tested. The reasoning they have is that once tested their movements would be curtailed, as society might get to know and will not allow them to step out.

I mean total assholes. So I asked them w/o test you won't know your CT count, the case load and then I asked them if they have Oxymeter at home. One of them was like, ya I think we should get tested.

19 minutes ago, Right said:

why Americans need guns

Psychos are everywhere. Doesn't mean we create 100x psychos by free use of guns. 

What's next ? A nuclear warhead with every American ? I mean that's total freedom, right ? Why just kill a few kids ? Why not obliterate the city/country ? 

Anybody who wants guns to be easily accessible should be shot from the same gun.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Better than killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including children. 

Just ask for rational licencing and better policing of arms. No more, open-carry or concealed-carry, it stays in your house or shop all the time to serve one and only purpose, self-defence 

22 minutes ago, Right said:

Just ask for rational licencing and better policing of arms. No more, open-carry or concealed-carry, it stays in your house or shop all the time to serve one and only purpose, self-defence 

Why need arms in the first place. 

If the right to life is not absolute, I don't see any reason to have one anyways. 

14 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

We seem to be already at Wave 2 peak. 

Hospitalizations, lack of rooms, oxygen etc - doesnt seem to be that bad now??. or is it just not covered in news?

It's not too bad, mainly OPD are crowded, but ICU and Ventilators are not stressed, atleast here in KA. I got to know this from a doctor himself, so thankfully vaccines are working.

Anyone here got Sputnik?

I was admitted again(not because of covid) before getting discharged my doc allowed me for vaccine, my friends and relatives told me 1st day of covishield was horrible(worse than when they got covid) so was thinking if sputnik would have less side effects :fear:

1 hour ago, harjas said:

Anyone here got Sputnik?

I was admitted again(not because of covid) before getting discharged my doc allowed me for vaccine, my friends and relatives told me 1st day of covishield was horrible(worse than when they got covid) so was thinking if sputnik would have less side effects :fear:

Covidhield/Covaxin