The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Everyone on my mother's side tested positive last week including my grandparents. Luckily, they have all recovered very quickly. Even my grandfather, who is a heart patient, diabetic and is also going through prostate cancer treatment recovered in 4-5 days (he is fully vaccinated). Hopefully, there will be no side effects.

• Like 2

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/oh-my-f**king-god-get-the-f**king-vaccine-already-you-f**king-f**ks

Hi, if you are reading this essay then congratulations, you are still alive. And if you are alive, then you have either gotten the COVID-19 vaccine, or you still have the opportunity to get the vaccine against COVID-19. And holy f**k, if you aren’t f**king vaccinated against COVID-19, then you need to get f**king vaccinated right now. I mean, what the f**k? f*** you. Get vaccinated. f**k.

The f**king vaccine will not make you magnetic. Are you f**king kidding me? It just f**king won’t. That’s not even a f**king thing, and that lady who tried to pretend the vaccine made her f**king magnetic looked like a real f**king f**kwad and a f**king idiot, so get f**king vaccinated. Jesus. f**k.

The vaccine also doesn’t have a f**king 5G chip in it. what the f**k do you think a f**king 5G chip is, f**knuts? You think it’s like some invisible nanotechnology they can suspend in a liquid and then just put in your f**king blood and then it what, exactly? f**king floats around in your body going on Instagram and telling the government you went to the grocery store? No one f**king cares where you go, you absolute f**king f**k-barf. f**k off with that. f**k.

Oh, you’re afraid of f**king side effects? f*** you. You know what has f**king side effects? f**king aspirin, f**king Tylenol. You could be f**king allergic to pineapple, you f**king f**kwit. Everything has side effects. You’re being a big f**king baby with a huge diaper full of f**king diarrhea, complaining about maybe feeling slightly tired for a day or two while your asymptomatic COVID case you get and pass to some innocent f**king kid could wind up killing them or someone else. f*** you, you f**king selfish f**king sh*t-banana, you unredeemable a*s-caterpillar, you f**king f**k-knob with two f**ks for eyes and a literal poop where your heart should be. You want a two-month-old to wind up on a f**king ventilator instead of you, a f**king adult, getting a f**king sore arm for a day? What are you, a pitcher for the Yankees? A f**king concert pianist? An arm model? Get the f**k out of here! f*** you. Get vaccinated. f**k. f*** you!

You think vaccines don’t f**king work? Oh, f**k off into the trash, you attention-seeking f**kworm-faced shitbutt. This isn’t even a point worth discussing, you f**k-o-rama f**k-stival of ignorance. Vaccines got rid of smallpox and polio and all the other disgusting diseases that used to kill off little f**ks like you en masse. Your relatives got f**king vaccinated and let you live, and now here you are signing up to be killed by a f**king disease against which there is a ninety-nine-percent effective vaccine. You f**king moron. Go in the f**king ocean and f**k a piranha. f**k. f**k that. f*** you. Get vaccinated.

Oh, you say you have a genuine allergy or medical condition that prevents you from receiving a f**king vaccine? That’s fine. I’m clearly not talking to you. I f**king love you. f**k.

Look, if you have been forwarded this essay from a friend or loved one, then there are two possibilities. Either you are a normal, regular, sensible f**king person like me who got f**king vaccinated at the first possible moment, and this essay channels all your f**king rage and sadness and is therefore cathartic OR, and I really hope this isn’t the f**king case, you AREN’T f**king vaccinated, and someone sent it to you because you f**king f**king f**k, you need to get f**king vaccinated. And rather than being f**king offended that someone is trying yet again to get you to take the f**king vaccine, you should understand that someone f**king loves you enough to try one last motherf**king time to get you to take the f**king vaccine before you f**k off to heaven, or hell, or some in-between place that’s just like a f**king mall or something where everything is free, including and especially the soft pretzels. So, congratulations! There is ONE person remaining in your life who wants to f**king save you from drowning in your own f**king lungs, you f**king f**kshit f**kdick, so for god’s sake, get your f**king a*s out of your chair, go to the f**king pharmacy, and get a f**king vaccine, you absolute conscienceless f**king f**k f**k f**k. Get it. Get the f**king vaccine. f*** you. f**k f**k f**k. f**k. f*** you. f**k!

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

the 5G bit :rofl:

Its sad that so many people thing its real

10 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This needs to be narrated by someone like Denzel or Obama . or at the least hoping  someone will pay and get a cameo done from a celebrity to get the attention this post deserves :rofl:

9 hours ago, Right said:

Everywhere they take a haircut..

It's more than a haircut in some places. In Gujarat the number of victims' families who received compensation for death from Covid was about 10x the number of reported deaths.

No f**king way only 10000 have died in Gujarat. And that's just one of the better states, I don't imagine places like UP/Bihar/Orissa have done it properly.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/ahmedabad/gujarat-covid-ex-gratia-claims-cross-one-lakh-87k-approved/articleshow/89331451.cms

Edited by Banz

Think of it this way. We are 2 years into the pandemic. Every state has done the same thing, restrictions have been enforced in a similar way and people's response in Kerala or UP has been no different. In the end, you expect the case and death counts to be in the same range everywhere. If the numbers are differing by an order of magnitute or two, they are simply wrong.