The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

I went to a lunch at a buffet place on Sunday with a bunch of friends. First restaurant outing since March 2020. Holy sh*t that felt good :panic:

Stop bumping this thread :chair:

*takes a deep breath of relaxation 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, The Panda said:

I got a rare covid side effect - avascular necrosis (stage 3). May have to go for hip replacement surgery in the next 2 weeks. :( 

Good luck for your Surgery today. You will come out Stronger Boi :thumbsup:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Panda said:

Thanks, man! Going to Hyderabad tomorrow. Surgery most likely on Monday.

Good luck bro.

• Like 1

It seems MANY are getting this side effect. So it is not rare! So be careful guys! Covid is not a joke! Take as many precautions as you can even if your family thinks you are going crazy! Hell, I wasn’t even given any steroids as my symptoms were extremely mild (during 2nd wave) but look what happened! Also, don’t neglect! If you have any doubts regarding your health, consult immediately!

29 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

And ? Flu shots are needed every year. Same will happen for Covid shots. Heck, that’s the best outcome. 
Are you expecting anything different ?

I would let you deep-google for this. Pfizer claimed that efficacy will remain much longer period even after 6 months post second dose. and in no scenario, efficacy will drop by say 30%. As soon as they got funded for Booster shot, new studies started coming in that efficacy goes down quite fast.

Shane Warne was double vaxxed, but he got covid twice. Second time he was on ventilator.

8 hours ago, Right said:

I would let you deep-google for this. Pfizer claimed that efficacy will remain much longer period even after 6 months post second dose. and in no scenario, efficacy will drop by say 30%. As soon as they got funded for Booster shot, new studies started coming in that efficacy goes down quite fast.

Shane Warne was double vaxxed, but he got covid twice. Second time he was on ventilator.

Pfizer does what Pfizer does best - sell it's vaccines. Whether it lasts 6 months or 12, no one can say for sure right now. The disease is just over 28 months old, the vaccines are new, there is a lot of FUD and misinformation. What is unequivocal is that vaccines work for most people. 

People take flu shots every year, and still die. Kids get vaccines under EPI and still die. Doesn't mean we stop injecting them or they don't work. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Pfizer does what Pfizer does best - sell it's vaccines. Whether it lasts 6 months or 12, no one can say for sure right now. The disease is just over 28 months old, the vaccines are new, there is a lot of FUD and misinformation. What is unequivocal is that vaccines work for most people. 

People take flu shots every year, and still die. Kids get vaccines under EPI and still die. Doesn't mean we stop injecting them or they don't work. 

You really think that making this explicit will do anything?

Stop putting in the effort, it's of no use.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There are 5-6 popular vaccines, but it's only pfizer which comes in news for all this.

I barely read a thing about Moderna which is second choice of vaxx in the white world.

You cannot deny that there is some ugly profiteering with pFizer, may be their communication makes them look ugly but something is off about these guys from beginning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

You really think that making this explicit will do anything?

Stop putting in the effort, it's of no use.

I know, I know. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Right said:

There are 5-6 popular vaccines, but it's only pfizer which comes in news for all this.

I barely read a thing about Moderna which is second choice of vaxx in the white world.

You cannot deny that there is some ugly profiteering with pFizer, may be their communication makes them look ugly but something is off about these guys from beginning.

Ummm.. every company making these vaccines is making profits from these. You want to single out Pfizer ? Go-ahead. But AZ, Moderna, BB etc, everyone's in for the money. And it's long term. Multiple pricks every year. Sustainable income. 

17 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I know, I know. :lol:

Ummm.. every company making these vaccines is making profits from these. You want to single out Pfizer ? Go-ahead. But AZ, Moderna, BB etc, everyone's in for the money. And it's long term. Multiple pricks every year. Sustainable income. 

Dude. This is not just profiteering you know, being a bitch, hiding sh*t & shoving boosters because they have govts by their balls.

The pfizer data is the elephant in the room no one is addressing, but that would happen, one day 

Shane Warne died 2 days after taking the booster.

Edited by Right