The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

17 minutes ago, Right said:

Dude. This is not just profiteering you know, being a bitch, hiding sh*t & shoving boosters because they have govts by their balls.

The pfizer data is the elephant in the room no one is addressing, but that would happen, one day 

Shane Warne died 2 days after taking the booster.

TBH, I don't believe any source till I can look at the data - everything can be interpreted to their own thoughts and ideologies. 

Do you have a source of this data ? 

You can check VAERS to see what kind of AEs have been reported per vaccine basis - Pfizer's COVID has about 358k reported AEs, but the 1st rule of any reporting is that a report does not imply causation. Due to regulatory requirements, sometimes every AE, including unrelated ones have to be reported within a fixed time period after a drug is given. 

38 minutes ago, Right said:

This is ALL the AEs post authorization. I have said this the last time too - having an AE after the introduction of a drug does not imply causation. We do CTs with devices having localized effect - there is no systemic circulation - but if a patient dies of MI 5 days after the injection, we still have to report it, and it is counted as a SAE (serious AE) since it happened post the introduction of the device/drug. It is unrelated, but our CTs still report and show it - regulatory requirement. 

In the above case, there are a number of variables - the age, severity, co-morbidities etc of the patients being injected. Were the fatalities a work of the vaccine or COVID itself is unknown, and will be difficult to determine unless detailed autopsies take place, and we understand the impact of both - COVID and vaccines - on the body. 

Please don't look at those numbers and imply causation. That's not how reporting and stats work. 

Is there something wrong with Pfizer or any other vaccine ? We don't know. Some myocarditis has been reported - and it can be fatal - but we don't know the incidence. Finding out related factors in such a chronic over acute disease isn't easy. 

17 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Is there something wrong with Pfizer or any other vaccine ? We don't know. Some myocarditis has been reported - and it can be fatal - but we don't know the incidence. Finding out related factors in such a chronic over acute disease isn't easy. 

All said and done, there is need of enquiry in the conduct of Pfizer, this data was kept hidden and had to be released after a court order.

And its not right-winger rednecks who are raising doubts, its qualified doctors and scientists.

I like to put a quote I read somewhere "Even if you are a bit of nutty conspiracy theorist, it doesn't mean they aren't trying to get you".

• 3 weeks later...

Sinovac was always a questionable vaccine. 

Plus they cut themselves off from the rest of the world & never really let it go through the population which to be honest had to happen at some point. 

They should have manned up & bought vaccine from either west,India or Russia. 
This could have been avoided. 

Meanwhile mask restrictions are lifted in Maharashtra. Next 10-15 days will tell if this was a wrong decision. Fortunately most people in crowded areas still wore masks when I went out yesterday.

24 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Meanwhile mask restrictions are lifted in Maharashtra. Next 10-15 days will tell if this was a wrong decision. Fortunately most people in crowded areas still wore masks when I went out yesterday.

It's an extremely stupid move. Bravado doesn't work when it comes to diseases. 

Even Haryana govt has published a similar order. 

31 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I just came from some chai naasta n gupshup n hardly anyone wore wask. Our group were the odd one out and people stared like they dont know what mask is :P

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Even Delhi has removed the restriction, and I saw immediately people stopped wearing masks in public. Stupid move by the governments.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Even with all restrictions, nobody is wearing any mask. Zero follow up.