The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

9 hours ago, Right said:

Kins of 1 million dead Americans care.

21 minutes ago, Right said:

The allegation is Fauxxi has funded Gain of Function research in Wuhan, which is not completely incorrect. But one has to be established the motive.

If that is true he has blood of every person who died of Corona. on his hands.

Allegation. We'll care when it's proved. Till then conspiracies and half truths.

37 minutes ago, Right said:

UK will not administer Pfizer on Pregnant and Breastfeeding mothers.

Seriously, Pfizer needs to be fked.

There is an absence of reproduction toxicity data. It does not mean that the product will cause toxicity. 

The are MEGATONS of drugs and locallu acting devices which lack pregnancy or reproduction data, and thus are not "recommended" for that population. 

12 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There is an absence of reproduction toxicity data. It does not mean that the product will cause toxicity. 

The are MEGATONS of drugs and locallu acting devices which lack pregnancy or reproduction data, and thus are not "recommended" for that population. 

So when you don't have data you won't recommend that drug to the a vulnerable target group, would you?

In case of Pfizer it is being given to pregnant women for more than a year and then amidst rumours of causing miscarriages UK stops administering. One doesn't have to be nutty conspiracy theorist to see this.

6 hours ago, Right said:

So when you don't have data you won't recommend that drug to the a vulnerable target group, would you?

In case of Pfizer it is being given to pregnant women for more than a year and then amidst rumours of causing miscarriages UK stops administering. One doesn't have to be nutty conspiracy theorist to see this.

The risk assessment at that point in time must have said that the vaccine should be given irrespective of trial status. 
Over the last year, as cases dwindled, mortality decreased, they likely made a judicious decision to not recommend the vaccine anymore. 
Of course, there is no precedent to this, and there’s no win. Some hospitals might have stopped accepting non vaccinated pregnant patients, and then what ?
Its not as black and white as you make it sound. Everything, including the usual vaccines come with a risk assessment. Medicine isn’t coding. There are a lot of moving variables, and in many cases, you take the path of least destruction. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

Parents again got Covid. First dad got fever on Thursday, then mom got fever last night. Dad tested positive on Saturday, no fever since Sunday morning. Wife again escaped because she went to home town for Mahalakshmi/Ganpati. I don't have any symptoms yet. I hate this sh*t. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Parents again got Covid. First dad got fever on Thursday, then mom got fever last night. Dad tested positive on Saturday, no fever since Sunday morning. Wife again escaped because she went to home town for Mahalakshmi/Ganpati. I don't have any symptoms yet. I hate this sh*t. 

ah crap man. Wish them a speedy recovery. And stay safe yourself too. Dad got it on the 16th and had fever for a day. Both tested positive but mom had no symptoms at all except lethargy. Both were ok in a week. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Wishing them a speedy recovery!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Hope they recover soon. 

I really hope these reinfections don't cause issues in long term. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

f**k man.