The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Right said:

What?

Do we have a pattern of vaccine induced deaths?

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Isn't that the same question I asked you? To rephrase, do you think these increased number of heart related incidents in India are also due to Covishield/Covaxin? Have you come across any findings like that? I'm curious to know but I don't see anyone discuss this in India. Most Indians are (for whatever reason) more focussed on the US.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Isn't that the same question I asked you? To rephrase, do you think these increased number of heart related incidents in India are also due to Covishield/Covaxin? Have you come across any findings like that? I'm curious to know but I don't see anyone discuss this in India. Most Indians are (for whatever reason) more focussed on the US.

Do you really expect to get a valid answer in return? ?

8 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

If you see any heart attack death related video of Indians on twitter, 90% of the replies will be blaming the vaccine. This was asked to government too but they refused to associate vaccines to it.

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/eminent-heart-doctor-flags-issues-with-covishield-says-worse-than-mrna-vaccines-in-terms-of-cardiovascular-effects/articleshow/97702087.cms

https://zeenews.india.com/india/coronavirus-vaccine-behind-rising-heart-attacks-govt-study-to-clear-the-confusion-2555552.html

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/no-vaccine-link-to-sudden-cardiac-deaths-lok-sabha-told/articleshow/98744422.cms

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

People are blaming the vaccines rather than Covid itself.

Right-fully senseless.

Edited by KunjanPSD
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Right-fully senseless.

Yeah, that's what I think as well.

I know some people whose underlying conditions have been accelerated (probably) due to Covid. It's honestly pretty sad to witness their deteriorating health.

6 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Right-fully senseless.

Exactly my point. It's baffling how they don't even consider that this might be due to ill effects of COVID itself but they rather blame the vaccines.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 7:21 AM, Big Boss said:

Exactly my point. It's baffling how they don't even consider that this might be due to ill effects of COVID itself but they rather blame the vaccines.

COVID is not causing 5-6 inches ke bloodclots which have been observed in the US.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:49 PM, TRMNTR said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

I have no idea if Covishield/Covaxin is causing clots and myocarditis like how Pfizer is wrecking havoc.

Could this not be due the strain caused by covid on organs and or the meds given to people during the same? 
roids and all(which would have their own side effects) 

4 hours ago, Right said:

I dont remember ppl dropping like flied like this, even at the peak of covid.

Are you kidding me ? We lost millions of people during the 2nd wave. Just because it is not captured on camera does not mean it didnt happen. Editing videos and making them seem like a conspiracy has been going on since Windows Movie Maker days. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Are you kidding me ? We lost millions of people during the 2nd wave. Just because it is not captured on camera does not mean it didnt happen. Editing videos and making them seem like a conspiracy has been going on since Windows Movie Maker days. 

Millions?

Are you sure about that?

7 hours ago, Right said:

Millions?

Are you sure about that?

Definitely. We may never know the real numbers, but speculative (as the govt and numbers are opaque) data suggests it'll be over 4 million. 

Remember the way deaths are categorised. Many won't be attributed to Covid even if Covid precipitated the exact reason of death. Smokes and mirrors.  As usual. 

5 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Definitely. We may never know the real numbers, but speculative (as the govt and numbers are opaque) data suggests it'll be over 4 million. 

Remember the way deaths are categorised. Many won't be attributed to Covid even if Covid precipitated the exact reason of death. Smokes and mirrors.  As usual. 

Even if death numbers are off by a factor of 3, which is quite high, we would barely pass 2m death mark.

I do not deny heavy undercount and

Smokes and mirrors are everywhere but this is gross exaggeration.