Big Boss

The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

2 minutes ago, hope said:

What about recovery case rate? 

You can see numbers here:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

India has more active cases, more deaths, more critical cases and less recovered cases than Russia. Soon we will exceed them in total cases too.

• Like 1

Russia death numbers are not Reliable 

not that India’s are 

but still the reported cases to reported deaths ratio is more accurate in India than Russia’s 

Russia & Germany never reported deaths due to other factors other than covid 

even if deceased tested positive 

Quite weird policy but can’t say if it’s better or worse 

If someone had high level kidney,liver or lung dysfunction before catching Covid 

they were critical anyway 

even a normal flue or viral infection,dengue could have killed them 

(though chances were low)

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

Russia death numbers are not Reliable 

not that India’s are 

but still the reported cases to reported deaths ratio is more accurate in India than Russia’s 

Russia & Germany never reported deaths due to other factors other than covid 

even if deceased tested positive 

Quite weird policy but can’t say if it’s better or worse 

If someone had high level kidney,liver or lung dysfunction before catching Covid 

they were critical anyway 

even a normal flue or viral infection,dengue could have killed them 

(though chances were low)

Janab ye Hamam -e- Covid hai, sab nange hai yaha. :lol:  Time has long passed where lesser cases  ===  bigger metaphorical benis for national govts, everyone has accepted the fact that they have to put up with corona

Except the Chinese that is, even in this Hamam he is behaving like he is wearing full silken robes, 85k cases only ok :rofl:

China sealed containment zones & the entire city of Wuhan for domestic travel 

but didn’t inform the world neither stopped international travel for any country 

They landed up in a better position strategically 

not to mention the draconian shutdowns & detentions that only they can implement 

I won’t be surprised if those numbers are actually closer to the truth 

Edited by AnK

2 hours ago, AnK said:

China sealed containment zones & the entire city of Wuhan for domestic travel 

but didn’t inform the world neither stopped international travel for any country 

They landed up in a better position strategically 

not to mention the draconian shutdowns & detentions that only they can implement 

I won’t be surprised if those numbers are actually closer to the truth 

It's more like the actual figures were in Lakhs, which is what lit a fire under Cheeni sarkar's behind to SHUT IT DOWN .

I read somewhere that the real numbers were 6-7 Lakhs, then they did their LOCK IT DOWN stunt, then idk what Chinese Authoritarian magic they did and cured the infecteds.

Thing is high population countries like our can absorb whatever bullsht plague appears, and the Chinese govt is especially greedy, imagine the scale of the infection that they were forced to lockdown to contain it and absorb the economic losses.

Once it reaches those numbers 

it’s impossible for any Government to track, test ,quarantine & trace then repeat 

Be it even China’s mighty CCP

They used their full might the moment they realised this is a contagion 

they didn’t wait 

Rest of the world was practically under slumber 

Specially Europeans who didn’t enforce any travel advisories or sanctions till the very last minute 

& Rest of the world had no clue that Europe had actually become the real epicentre in no time

No one enforced travel ban on Europe 

hence this whole mess

WHO & China should pay for this in some way or form 

for hiding it 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:56 PM, SpearHea:D said:

When i used to play pokemon go, came across this near banswara rajasthan.

your lucky pokemon have been doing well since the time I adpoted them:hug:

2023e3c92fe4298236f49eaab9f9c9ef.jpg

Edited by Keano
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Right said:

It is so bad in America that Kanye could be the next POTUS and it doesn't sound too bad at all. 

jfc, i thought you were joking

Only a grade A retarded moron will listen to a f**king industrialist regarding pandemic prevention. These industrialists will rather let their workers die than take losses. Businessmen and industrialists are the last type of people who you would want to listen to for pandemic prevention analysis.

19 minutes ago, Right said:

I am just numb at shamelessness, he forced his workers to return, tell everyone to rely on homeopathy then when bodies started dropping, he is still asking them to work by threatening pay cut. 

WTF :rofl:

Is this legit? How can someone be such a "evil capitalist" caricature? This is literally what JNU professors must be thinking all Industrialists are :lol:

meanwhile his daddy talks about "We can't openly criticize modi hurr durr " :lol:

and this rotten apple hasn't fallen far from the tree with screeching LOCKDOWN BAD to Pappu of all people, who in Feb end and March was mewling with others of the liberal establishment that OMG LOCKDOWN NOW OR INDIA WILL BE DESTROYED. :rofl:

I'd bet Bajaj was MIA when the lockdown started and his workers needed transportation to home towns or atleast permission to live in dorms( does he even have dorms for workers? cafeterias ? :scratchchin:)

If you are an Industrialist doing LOCKDOWN BAD jhumlas, atleast take very good care of your workers FFS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Only a grade A retarded moron will listen to a f**king industrialist regarding pandemic prevention. These industrialists will rather let their workers die than take losses. Businessmen and industrialists are the last type of people who you would want to listen to for pandemic prevention analysis.

2 hours ago, Right said:

I am just numb at shamelessness, he forced his workers to return, tell everyone to rely on homeopathy then when bodies started dropping, he is still asking them to work by threatening pay cut. 

Not just this grade A greedy moron, even bigger companies like L&T have started operations at 100% workforce. 

I know its not possible to remain completely shut down so long, but the humane thing to do is to have 30-40% workforce.

Bajaj visited our campus for placements. Glad I decided to join an IT company and not a manufacturing one. They do offer more money but seem to have 0 compassion for the well being of employees.

Edited by playstationdude

The speed at which we are going we will cross 1M this month. 
Death rate is low. In Italy for example 0.1% of population has died due to Covid-19 but in India that same % would be almost 14 lac people. So we are doing better i guess.