The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Some big shot cardiologist living in our society told my dad not to take the vaccine when it comes out. He says "pata nahi kya hoga usme". 

What do the docs know that we dont know?

Maybe due to the unknown. Some people have normal reactions to vaccine like fewer n all but some having stroke and dying :( You dont know whats triggering :( 

2 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Some big shot cardiologist living in our society told my dad not to take the vaccine when it comes out. He says "pata nahi kya hoga usme". 

What do the docs know that we dont know?

Now you know which big shot doctor to avoid. ^_^

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

yeah man. i am pro vaccination. ill take it regardless of any advice against it

I am pro vaccination too but all these vaccines are obviously rushed so I won't take them till at least a year. No one has taken 2nd dose yet in India. Not rushing it at all.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am pro vaccination too but all these vaccines are obviously rushed so I won't take them till at least a year. No one has taken 2nd dose yet in India. Not rushing it at all.

As per govt, 14 lakh have received second dose.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/all-60-citizens-all-45-people-with-comorbidities-to-get-free-covid-shots-at-govt-facilities-from-march-1/articleshow/81189171.cms

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

second dose has been given to almost all in our hospital .. and most hospitals in our state 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

My brother got the second dose few days back, so far so good.

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

How tf did they give out 2nd doses? All vaccines say there should be a gap of 3 months between 1st dose and 2nd dose. Vaccine drives started in Dec end/Jan. When did people even have the time to wait for 2nd dose?

Seems either fake info or some scam going on.

Edited by roun90

8 minutes ago, roun90 said:

How tf did they give out 2nd doses? All vaccines say there should be a gap of 3 months between 1st dose and 2nd dose. Vaccine drives started in Dec end/Jan. When did people even have the time to wait for 2nd dose?

Seems either fake info or some scam going on.

28 days is what was recommended, new study seems to be now pushing it to 2-3 months for better efficiency.