The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

One lakh per day case barrier finally broken. Well fkin done. 

People don't wear mask or follow any safety guidelines man. Some people hate masks with passion.

Saalun ko koi farak nahi padta. Agar bolo toh saaley ladney par aajatey hai lol.

Cannot even comment on the educated dumbassess in our country. Pre holi my gym buddy says he is going to play holi with all friends. Tried to tell him that corona is on the rise again, this is very risky. Full contact activity.

The 25 year old idiot replies " Rise hore hain to hote rahein, holi thodi na chodunga. Holi to khelunga hi doston ke saath". 

Even in our society mofos were happily playing holi. "Bacchon ka to mann karta hi hai na". 

Ek jhaapad maaro aise bigde hue ch*****a bacchon ko, jinko seriousness samajh ni aati.

Completely stopped going to the gym again. Will workout at home only with whatever I have.

This is the state of mind of youngsters in our country, god save us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Cannot even comment on the educated dumbassess in our country. Pre holi my gym buddy says he is going to play holi with all friends. Tried to tell him that corona is on the rise again, this is very risky. Full contact activity.

The 25 year old idiot replies " Rise hore hain to hote rahein, holi thodi na chodunga. Holi to khelunga hi doston ke saath". 

Even in our society mofos were happily playing holi. "Bacchon ka to mann karta hi hai na". 

Ek jhaapad maaro aise bigde hue ch*****a bacchon ko, jinko seriousness samajh ni aati.

Completely stopped going to the gym again. Will workout at home only with whatever I have.

This is the state of mind of youngsters in our country, god save us.

Our society organised a Holi party, bro. Almost the entire society was playing Holi, eating food and having drinks in the park. SMH. :nerves:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Our society organised a Holi party, bro. Almost the entire society was playing Holi, eating food and having drinks in the park. SMH. :nerves:

Whenever I see covidiots doing what they do best:- 

Ps- needless to say, use headphones. 

Edited by radicaldude
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Right said:

I have seen you here for the first time

this very post

and you want the thread to be locked.

why?

I might have not commented but have been following this thread for long time

I felt too many misinformation and negativity..... its just my personal view

12 minutes ago, Outlook said:

Stay away from this thread then. There are plenty of other threads for you to lurk around in. If you found this thread to be too negative and giving misinformation then I don't know why you have been following it for a long time in the first place. Oh well.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Stay away from this thread then. There are plenty of other threads for you to lurk around in. If you found this thread to be too negative and giving misinformation then I don't know why you have been following it for a long time in the first place. Oh well.

why ae u so rude ? relax

23 minutes ago, Outlook said:

Point out the misinformation and post some positive stuff then? I don't mean this is in a rude way. Genuinely, attempt to change something instead of asking for it to be shut down? 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Outlook said:

why ae u so rude ? relax

Oh I'm relaxed. I'm sorry I didn't want to be rude.

But you mentioned in your post that "too many misinformation" has been provided in this thread. Why didn't you correct that contribute here? Would have helped others.

Edited by Black_Hawk