The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Its the same that was going on for the last one week only now with section 144 imposed. 

Na bro. No shops are allowed to open . Sucks man

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Ohh, thanks.

That means I should add some funds in demat to be ready on Thu.

Thode idhar bhi bhejdo, though I don't think jyada drawdown ayega. Might already be discounted?

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Thode idhar bhi bhejdo, though I don't think jyada drawdown ayega. Might already be discounted?

Logo ke sentiment ka market sentiment pe asar koi nhi bata sakta. I'll mainly look to add to my existing positions.

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Logo ke sentiment ka market sentiment pe asar koi nhi bata sakta. I'll mainly look to add to my existing positions.

Retail investors can hardly move anything. But let's hope your wrong. Will add a few more.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

ya my bad. Its the same for mumbai while stricter for rest of Maharashtra. 

Don't you think these SOP's are all kind of wierd? 

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Don't you think these SOP's are all kind of wierd? 

modiji  ne kiya hoga toh kuch soch samaj ke hi kiya hoga. ?

Rt-PCR report for domestic travellers is just valid for 3 days which means you’ll either get no tickets or pay a huge premium but the same report is valid for maids, drivers, workers etc for 15 days. Either classify them all as essential workers and vaccinate first or just scrap this nonsense. 

18 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I am looking to buy one from Dr.Trust

Just couple of days ago that model was being sold for 1700 on Amazon and now even after a limited time deal, it's being sold for 1800 (waitlist full) with regular price of 2k.

The same device was once available at MRP of 1400 and sold for upto 4500 last year. Distributer literally looting people.

I'll go the pharmacy tomorrow and get one.

I am using the one on my watch, it usually is accurate plus works as watch too. Using amazfit Bip U

23 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

modiji  ne kiya hoga toh kuch soch samaj ke hi kiya hoga. ?

Rt-PCR report for domestic travellers is just valid for 3 days which means you’ll either get no tickets or pay a huge premium but the same report is valid for maids, drivers, workers etc for 15 days. Either classify them all as essential workers and vaccinate first or just scrap this nonsense. 

Yeah man , such hell of a confusion..

Now the letter shared by CMo Maharashtra says E-commerce allowed, but the same letter shared by media says Ecomme (Essential only) allowed. If this lockdown is by any chance extended financial crisis is coming for lot of people.

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Sample size = 100.

Mazaak bana diya hai. :lol:

Dafaq. 

Reality is slowly drifting away from the cabinet. I wonder what would have happened if there were parliamentary elections in india in 2021. 

Edited by radicaldude

Just now, radicaldude said:

Core constituencies atleast in cities are getting alienated fast. 

Not here , can't speak pan country. Sole reason they would win is because of the weak camp on the OPP side. Once they get good it will be a competition. Until then I don't think so. People thought the same back in 2019

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Not here , can't speak pan country. Sole reason they would win is because of the weak camp on the OPP side. Once they get good it will be a competition. Until then I don't think so. People thought the same back in 2019

Only the last moment surgical strike saved the govt in 2019. 

Usually anti incumbency sets in from the 6th year of a govt. That's what's happening/will happen here as well. 

Ps- I am ruling out rampant corruption for swinging votes.