The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Is Mumbai is bad as Delhi? Feels like 70% of stories I'm seeing are  from Delhi

Delhi is also f**ked due to politics. Everything, from drugs to oxygen, comes from outside Delhi, and there's a lot of politics involved from UP and Haryana. 

3 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I don't know, but we don't get horror stories from Mumbai as much we do from other cities.

It could be possible that because they have been reeling under this for a year, they probably have become better equipped.

@KnackChapagreed. Sorry won't post such pics or tweets again.

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

It seems like the variant in Maharashtra isn't as lethal as the one in North. Also Mumbai and Maharashtra seems better equipped to handle cases as condition was bad last year and Maharashtra isn't that dependent on neighbouring states like Delhi. Any hiding of deaths and cases in Maharashtra isn't possible because BJP in opposition makes so much noise even if a MP farts loudly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trust me, what they are telling about Lucknow is not even half the story. The death numbers are a total lie!

It is absolutely horrible here in Lucknow and I don't think any other city is that much affected. Probably Delhi/Mumbai, but I think death ratio is less there and our city not even remotely close to being densely populated as other metro cities. Here, almost all the people who tell us about their loved ones being Covid positive and ask for bed/oxygen, they pretty much report the same/next day that their affected person died!

I have never seen this much death in my entire life, not even close. My parents told me a story about a similar situation in 70s, I think it was named some Haija? When people get affected by chickenpox and died but they are saying this is worse actually!
  • Sad 3

[mention=4]KnackChap[/mention]agreed. Sorry won't post such pics or tweets again.
It seems like the variant in Maharashtra isn't as lethal as the one in North. Also Mumbai and Maharashtra seems better equipped to handle cases as condition was bad last year and Maharashtra isn't that dependent on neighbouring states like Delhi. Any hiding of deaths and cases in Maharashtra isn't possible because BJP in opposition makes so much noise even if a MP farts loudly.
True words!

9 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Same story with a lot of hospitals here. Our hospital has been undertaken by Govt and it is a COVID hospital and yet no oxygen at all! People are asking my brother to do something make some jugaad but he is helpless and the worst thing is, people don't believe him, they are thinking like we want people to not get admitted to our hospital and have loads of oxygen but not giving! 

Hell, even my brother tells them that if they can arrange oxygen, he is ready to clear some space in hospital despite half of our staff is not even coming since the rise of cases started, he is doing a lot of stuff by himself. 

Edited by dante77
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Same story with a lot of hospitals here. Our hospital has been undertaken by Govt and it is a COVID hospital and yet no oxygen at all! People are asking my brother to do something make some jugaad but he is helpless and the worst thing is, people don't believe him, they are thinking like we want people to not get admitted to our hospital and have loads of oxygen but not giving! 

Hell, even my brother tells them that if they can arrange oxygen, he is ready to clear some space in hospital despite half of our staff is not even coming since the rise of cases started, he is doing a lot of stuff by himself. 

I'm not even anywhere close and we're so insulated from what's happening. Yet I'm constantly alternating between helplessness and anger. I cannot even imagine what they're going through. God wish everyone strength.

Who the f**k comes up with these shitty guidelines that state that entry into hospital can't be allowed unless you come in a 108 ambulance, or no admission without CMO approval? What is the logic behind these?

:cry:

Not posting the video.

Centre's Order Reducing Oxygen Supply Hit Maharashtra As A Bolt From Blue : Bombay High Court Directs Restoration Of Earlier Quantity

Taking strong exception to the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare's communication which cut down the oxygen supply to Maharashtra, the Bombay High Court(Nagpur Bench) directed on Wednesday night that the oxygen supply should continue as before.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.livelaw.in/amp/top-stories/bombay-high-court-restores-oxygen-supply-to-maharashtra-interfering-with-centre-order-172917

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Who the f**k comes up with these shitty guidelines that state that entry into hospital can't be allowed unless you come in a 108 ambulance, or no admission without CMO approval? What is the logic behind these?

:cry:

Not posting the video.

Is this UP ? Because this was the law in UP until a journalist died some days ago, and people got really pissed off and an order was issued. 

I have to appreciate how Delhi HC ripped the governments a new one. f**king SC had to intervene. Mofos. 

• Like 2

On 4/21/2021 at 7:59 AM, Bauji said:

So, I was planning to travel back home from Punjab and my RT-PCR report came out to be +ive. Have no symptoms at all...dont remember even sneezing twice in a row in the last week or so. For the 2nd time this happened. Had no symptoms earlier too. Whats funny is my wife's report is -ive and just a few days back we were sharing a kulfi :unsure: Have isolated myself again because of a small kid and old people in the house, but its damn frustrating. Not sure why its happening again and again with me. Any suggestions if I should get some other checks done? After two weeks planning to get scans done to check if there is any lung infection.

A colleague in office had fever 3 weeks back and was taking general medicines at home. Was admitted 2 days back because of difficulty in breathing and passed away as the lung infection has spread. He was just 26 :( 

I was already anxious for the last 2 days and after hearing this I panicked and went to a hospital. The doctor there first scolded me hard for few mins for coming out of quarantine, but then ran few tests and thankfully all looked good. Either I am unlucky to have 2/2 false +ives or very very lucky to have brushed the virus(even after taking all the precautions) and things dint get worse.

Talking to her was such a relief. She was so kind, soft spoken and re-assuring. Felt a strong urge to cry while talking to her as I was really really scared yesterday. Respect for doctors and medical staff increased ten folds.

This is getting out of hands :(  Stay safe everyone and stay strong. Best wishes to you and your family.

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Right said:

You were right.

EzoV3RSVkAEjZf3?format=png&name=small

Nah. Those are just idiots trying to discredit her. They have tweeted later. Indian politics is really pathetic man, reaching lowest of lows. The strategies they come up with :loser:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1