The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, Right said:

Hera-Pheri-Memes-30.jpg

And look at the idiots in the comments saying that Pfizer is having serious side effects in rest of the world and Modi shouldn't allow it in India. People also saying sh*t like ICMR rejected this vaccine.

Bina padhe bus kuch bhi pel dena hai logo ko.

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

And look at the idiots in the comments saying that Pfizer is having serious side effects in rest of the world and Modi shouldn't allow it in India. People also saying sh*t like ICMR rejected this vaccine.

Avoid twitter comments section, unless it's s funny post. Trust me it will become a much better platform.

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

WTF ! :bash:

4 minutes ago, Right said:

Tweet is deleted.

I think there is some jhol.

Pfizer CEO said today that they are sending $70M worth of supplies to India and working to get Pfizer vaccine get approval.

Didn't hear about the free vaccine news but anyway, $70M is no joke.

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

@Shantzany plans to create telegram channel for cowin 18+ appointment availablity?

Apologies, too busy these days with work to do much at all :(

Although I believe there are a huge number of bots already available?

9 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

the slots for 18+ people getting within a flash. is there some app being used to book just like how flash sales are snagged by people?

It is possible someone maybe using bots on desktops. People used to do that with IRCTC tatkal bookings.

10 minutes ago, Banz said:

It is possible someone maybe using bots on desktops. People used to do that with IRCTC tatkal bookings.

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes many 

Can you help with such arrangement? I need to book one slot for my bro in law. It aint a fair game anymore.

37 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Thanks, man. Hope you are doing fine now. 

Luckily, we are! My father says he feels totally normal now, but my mother and I are still pretty weak. Although it seems to be due to steroids, my father is diabetic now. So I am a little worried about that. Doctors have limited the usage from tomorrow though, so hoping for the best.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Luckily, we are! My father says he feels totally normal now, but my mother and I are still pretty weak. Although it seems to be due to steroids, my father is diabetic now. So I am a little worried about that. Doctors have limited the usage from tomorrow though, so hoping for the best.

Hope you feel better. 

Eat spoon of Cow Ghee for making your lungs bit stronger.

• Like 1