The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

BC what is next, Poppins Fungus.

BC this just does not end, f*** you china. What a tragedy.

Geez. This biological warfare has to end.

i am still disappointed that we aren’t still hating China as much as we should. That Wuhan institute of virology, should be burnt to the ground.

Every single dollar contributed to “research” in that institute must be identified. 

There has to be a case in international court against China to prosecute them for committing gruesome crime against humanity,  and they should be made to pay up billions of dollars to the countries.

This has to be done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Right said:

i am still disappointed that we aren’t still hating China as much as we should. That Wuhan institute of virology, should be burnt to the ground.

Every single dollar contributed to “research” in that institute must be identified. 

There has to be a case in international court against China to prosecute them for committing gruesome crime against humanity,  and they should be made to pay up billions of dollars to the countries.

This has to be done.

Only one guy had the balls and was crazy enough to do that and he is voted out. Though he might have started world war 3 so there's that.

3 minutes ago, Right said:

This has to be done.

Well, it's not just China. That lab was getting funded from a US institution for gain of function research. I don't US thought that it will result in this but they sure are looking uneasy.

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Well, it's not just China. That lab was getting funded from a US institution for gain of function research. I don't US thought that it will result in this but they sure are looking uneasy.

Wuhan institute of virology is owned by Chinese govt, CCP.

They do not need $5m from US govt or anyone else.

Ploy was to make US complicit in their crime so they don’t get questioned, it has worked so far.

7 minutes ago, Right said:

Ploy was to make US complicit in their crime so they don’t get questioned, it has worked so far.

Dude, they received a $83M grant from US for a joint research.

3 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Companies with no vaccine manufacturing experience, let alone inactivated virus vaccine.

Companies with no history of even trying or even hoping for a USFDA or EU approval.

That is like playing with fire. 

26 minutes ago, Right said:

18 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Dude, they received a $83M grant from US for a joint research.

Coronavirus experiments in BSL2 labs ! :wallbash:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Only one guy had the balls and was crazy enough to do that and he is voted out. Though he might have started world war 3 so there's that.

Except months after his departure, bombs & missiles are already going off over the middle east, Afghan troop withdrawal has been halted and Abrams accords is being undermined from within etc so you know who the real warmongers are ;). One more term and who knows the "K" issue might have been settled forever too. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Is UP still fudging data? I read on twitter that door to door testing is going on in villages. Are 3 lac test per day good number for estimated 25 cr population?

Sero survey have small sample size. They 25L is huge sample.

If UP is fudging daya then I don’t know what MH & Kerala are doing when their official case numbers are so high.

Kerala has lowest Case Fatality Rate, its just impossible, yet no one has taise doubts about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Is UP still fudging data? I read on twitter that door to door testing is going on in villages. Are 3 lac test per day good number for estimated 25 cr population?

In our previous test, even the government mandated SRF wasn't raised (it's tagged to the patient's phone number). The tests happened directly. 

44 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Data fudging will be there like all states (only scale differs) but there is a WHO team over there going village to village so I don't think the state govt can hide the numbers on a massive scale. 

https://www.who.int/india/news/feature-stories/detail/uttar-pradesh-going-the-last-mile-to-stop-covid-19

• Like 1