The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

11 minutes ago, silica said:

It's disgusting, man. You can't do anything properly unless you are a minute man.

With correct timing and practice, you can do everything :wink2: Though I agree, not a good option when both are doing it first time.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

With correct timing and practice, you can do everything :wink2: Though I agree, not a good option when both are doing it first time.

Not easy for tall people, especially when you are 6' 7''

Edited by silica

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Keep blaming the authorities all you want but the real problem are the people themselves. 

Yeah man. So many stupids around. I mean our society had misal party today with 40-50 people today in morning. (The 30 people regularly play cricket in society garden which is whole other story)

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Arrest this mofo under epidemic act. ?

It's amusing to me that he still enjoys so much of respect. 

Funny thing about all opposition parties supporting farmers stir is that there will be another wave and they will again get to criticise the center for the mayhem. The thing is you can't just blame the opposition as the govt gots the guns and the government is not choosing to weild the lathi. Who is to be blamed here?. Why should I or any of my family member suffer from this disease just cuz someone is winning & ignoring the situation and someone else is losing their birth right to rule?  

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

He is mocking the doctors who died and the patients gasping for oxygen. What an a**hole.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I think he is openly challenging the IMA & medical fraternity now 

do what you can & I’m just gona poo on you 

This what our country has come down to 

Pathetic 

Not only that, he is also inducing vaccine hesitancy by saying X amount of doctors died after 2nd dose. 

Seriously man, this f**ker should be in jail. 

• Like 1

Cooking oil has definitely become a lot more expensive post lockdown. A decent brand sunflower or rice bran 5ltr can came between 550-700 before lockdown,  it's gone to 900+ now. Surprisingly other food tem prices have remained almost the same so dunno whats up. 

We are net importers of edible oil. Cuz we are not ready to pay 10 rs for a pack of parle g they have to use palm oil to keep it at 4 rs. Since Indians dont pay for quality,  good quality biscuits too have palm oil in them so the net result is that less oilseed production as low demand for quality oil add to that MSP system is easy money for brokers who are also money lenders so the food bowl of India i.e PB and Haryana which have the wherewithal to mass produce oilseed instead produces msp crops. 

So we need to import edible oil. 

Aap sab samajh gaye ya mein aur samjaon?

PS:- Biscuit example is one of the many.

Edited by Bhpian Bali