The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

5 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

We are net importers of edible oil. Cuz we are not ready to pay 10 rs for a pack of parle g they have to use palm oil to keep it at 4 rs. Since Indians dont pay for quality,  good quality biscuits too have palm oil in them so the net result is that less oilseed production as low demand for quality oil add to that MSP system is easy money for brokers who are also money lenders so the food bowl of India i.e PB and Haryana which have the wherewithal to mass produce oilseed instead produces msp crops. 

So we need to import edible oil. 

Aap sab samajh gaye ya mein aur samjaon?

PS:- Biscuit example is one of the many.

I Dont Get It The Office GIF

53 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

We are net importers of edible oil. Cuz we are not ready to pay 10 rs for a pack of parle g they have to use palm oil to keep it at 4 rs. Since Indians dont pay for quality,  good quality biscuits too have palm oil in them so the net result is that less oilseed production as low demand for quality oil add to that MSP system is easy money for brokers who are also money lenders so the food bowl of India i.e PB and Haryana which have the wherewithal to mass produce oilseed instead produces msp crops. 

So we need to import edible oil. 

Aap sab samajh gaye ya mein aur samjaon?

PS:- Biscuit example is one of the many.

Palm oil is now used worldwide. It's not that Indians are not willing to pay, instead cheap oil use leads to more earnings for manufacturers as costs are kept down. 

It's present in both edible and non edible products (estimated 50% of all packaged items). It's not an Indian thing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Palm oil is now used worldwide. It's not that Indians are not willing to pay, instead cheap oil use leads to more earnings for manufacturers as costs are kept down. 

It's present in both edible and non edible products (estimated 50% of all packaged items). It's not an Indian thing. 

Didnt check this at a global level only about India. 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Cooking oil has definitely become a lot more expensive post lockdown. A decent brand sunflower or rice bran 5ltr can came between 550-700 before lockdown,  it's gone to 900+ now. Surprisingly other food tem prices have remained almost the same so dunno whats up. 

Yes, but groundnut oil price didn't increase and still the same.

So shifted to groundnut oil.

Although both are now the same cost but why not eat which was normally expensive before if now at the same price. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Twitter India offices raided by Delhi Police Special Cell. The offices have been closed since > 1 year. :mellow:

lol but why raid?

ah nvm found out.

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 1

Just now, Walker said:

lol but why raid?

they have labeled sambit patra's tweet on toolkit as manipulated media so the delhi police says they want to check what evidence twitter has found to label it manipulated media and not sharing with the government.

The logic is really not that bad imho.

It's obvious by now Twitter is lefts darling, but they could have at least marked it questionable or 'authenticity under judicial review' instead of straight up saying it's manipulated.

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I just can’t believe we are having this debate on national tv 

about Allopathy vs Ayurveda during a time like this 

This country is doomed indeed 

I still can't stop laughing on that debate :rofl:

"Shendi laga rahe"

Typical Mumbai language

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

I just can’t believe we are having this debate on national tv 

about Allopathy vs Ayurveda during a time like this 

This country is doomed indeed 

The timing is perfect the 2nd wave is on wane, but corona has gone deep in India, in villages, hamlets...

They can BS people with immunity booster and all while bitching about how Doctor's meds arent working, gonna make them a lot of money.

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

He’s doing this cause he’s being allowed to do this 

Plain & simple 

I don’t have a single ounce of respect left for this government anymore 

And a stand-up comedian puts a tweet, they will send commandos to his house :lol:

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

He’s doing this cause he’s being allowed to do this 

Plain & simple 

I don’t have a single ounce of respect left for this government anymore 

There are a lot of ppl allowed to do sh*t in this country and nothing happens to them.

But I haven’t seen any attempt to mock doctors and even deaths, Babaji has crossed the rubicon.

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

they have labeled sambit patra's tweet on toolkit as manipulated media so the delhi police says they want to check what evidence twitter has found to label it manipulated media and not sharing with the government.

The logic is really not that bad imho.

Why should they raid the twitter office for this? Why not just ask Twitter to submit documents for proof.

All said and done, this was a tweet by a political party. Not sure why the central government has to interfere. Retards believing that they can get everything done by strong arming.