The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Got my passport delivered in less than 24hrs after appearing at Passport office.

If your passport needs renewal this seems to be best time,

they are operating at very low capacity, so you walk-in and walk-out in 30 mins top.
No waiting in the lounge or between the counters.

Only issue is getting an appointment, that is if you want it within a week.

15 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Bc I thought this must be for something important. 

This protest is to change the name of the airport to be after some dead dude instead of some other dead dude. 

Kya l*nd log hai bc desh mein. 

f**king tear gas and arrest these assholes. 

:lol:

Protestors world over are like that.

GOI has scaled down the estimate of 2B vaccines by Dec to 1.35B. Removes Novavax and Nasal BB from the list.

Not really sure why Novavax was removed when SII has started production, approval is still pending. Maybe GOI will order more from Bio E which has a similar vaccine to Novavax in Phase 3. 

Not much update about Gennova.

Cadilla's number might be increased multi-fold.

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

GOI has scaled down the estimate of 2B vaccines by Dec to 1.35B. Removes Novavax and Nasal BB from the list.

Not really sure why Novavax was removed when SII has started production, approval is still pending. Maybe GOI will order more from Bio E which has a similar vaccine to Novavax in Phase 3. 

Not much update about Gennova.

Cadilla's number might be increased multi-fold.

135 cr is between Aug and Dec. Doesn't include 50 cr from Jan 2021 to July 2021. Also 18+ population is 90 to 93 crore. So they have merely revised the vaccine number as per requirement of adult population.

3 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

135 cr is between Aug and Dec. Doesn't include 50 cr from Jan 2021 to July 2021. Also 18+ population is 90 to 93 crore. So they have merely revised the vaccine number as per requirement of adult population.

The 216 cr dose roadmap was always stated for Aug-Dec. 50 cr vaccines between Jan-July were never included in it, read the original roadmap for clarification.

Also each adult requires 2 doses. In case of any mass produced object, extra inventory is always needed to produced for redundancy. 

In addition to that the 2B doses was not supposed to be just for 18+, it was supposed to be for whole Indian population, they were hoping for Novavax to get the approval for kids.

Search around for the new affidavit and it will be clear that they have removed the vaccines which were in PH2, it is not because of revised requirement.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/mimi-chakraborty-health-tmc-mp-091345084.html

TMC MP Falls Sick Days After Taking 'COVID-19 Vaccine' at Fake Vaccination Camp

"I took Covishield vaccine at the camp to motivate people for taking jabs. But I never received a confirmation message from CoWIN," she said, adding that she had got suspicious when she did not received any official confirmation regarding vaccination after taking the vaccine from the camp. Soon after her complaint, police arrested one Debanjan Dev, who allegedly pretended to be an IAS officer and supervised thousands of vaccinations at the camp.

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

The 216 cr dose roadmap was always stated for Aug-Dec. 50 cr vaccines between Jan-July were never included in it, read the original roadmap for clarification.

Also each adult requires 2 doses. In case of any mass produced object, extra inventory is always needed to produced for redundancy. 

In addition to that the 2B doses was not supposed to be just for 18+, it was supposed to be for whole Indian population, they were hoping for Novavax to get the approval for kids.

Search around for the new affidavit and it will be clear that they have removed the vaccines which were in PH2, it is not because of revised requirement.

Baapre. So many words for proving a point only to contradict yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Baapre. So many words for proving a point only to contradict yourself. 

How am I contradicting myself?

At no point I criticised the decision and at no point I mentioned that it was a marketing stunt.

Bro, I know you like Modi and BJP a lot but atleast try to read and understand what us being said before jumping over to save your favourites.

6 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

How am I contradicting myself?

At no point I criticised the decision and at no point I mentioned that it was a marketing stunt.

Bro, I know you like Modi and BJP a lot but atleast try to read and understand what us being said before jumping over to save your favourites.

Ok. Now indulging in hearsay. 

With cases going down we will again see vaccine hesitancy, so realistic target should be to het around 60% of 18+ population vaccinated, and that i think we are on track.