Jump to content

The Coronavirus Thread Part 2


Big Boss

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Mumbai is flattening while thane/navi mumbai and pune are emerging as new hotspots. Over 1k cases in Pune...holyshit. 

 

It was a terrible decision to allow people (especially healthcare and police workers) from outside Mumbai (Kalyan, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, etc.) to travel daily to and fro to Mumbai.

Bulk of the cases from the first 2 months were from these categories. The rest wouldn't even have these many cases if the borders were closed and some temporary living arrangements were made for the people working in Mumbai. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

 

 

Man if there is something I have learnt from social media is that a lot of people are dumb. And americans can be the dumbest of the lot.

Commoners of America are dumb af

And wokes of America are dumber.

this is pride month and I won’t be surprised if they don’t find at least 2 new genders and 5 more sexualities.

 

but comes to Corona both are equal cucks. California has 69% rise after George Floyd protest, New York too.

 They have new highs.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Right said:

Commoners of America are dumb af

And wokes of America are dumber.

this is pride month and I won’t be surprised if they don’t find at least 2 new genders and 5 more sexualities.

 

but comes to Corona both are equal cucks. California has 69% rise after George Floyd protest, New York too.

 They have new highs.

 

The wokes are the commoners lmao.

today's woke liberal innovations are tomorrows normal for the average burgerlander.

Then you have contrarian clowns like anti-vax wala, anti-mask wala, moon landing was fake wala, earth is flat wala and so on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Right said:

Commoners of America are dumb af

And wokes of America are dumber.

this is pride month and I won’t be surprised if they don’t find at least 2 new genders and 5 more sexualities.

 

but comes to Corona both are equal cucks. California has 69% rise after George Floyd protest, New York too.

 They have new highs.

 

:rofl: 2 new genders and 5 more sexualities :rofl:

 

 

 

They got too much freedom and capitalism.

There were reports on mile long queues for rations in US due to lockdown and my mom was shocked that a lot of the cars in the news looked really posh for people to take help like this. Guess thats what capitalism does to people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Banz said:

 

It was a terrible decision to allow people (especially healthcare and police workers) from outside Mumbai (Kalyan, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, etc.) to travel daily to and fro to Mumbai.

Bulk of the cases from the first 2 months were from these categories. The rest wouldn't even have these many cases if the borders were closed and some temporary living arrangements were made for the people working in Mumbai. 

 

Agreed. This could have been easily managed with all the empty hotels and exhibition centres but authorities here are more concerned in bullying Sonu Sood or finding if Sushant's death was murder or suicide or currently threatening ramdev while at the same time the bmc and the elected mlC/A/P are giving out that homeopathy pills to everyone. 

 

Quote

With 2,100 Covid-19 Cases, Pune's Pimpri-Chinchwad Sees Record 700% Spike in Infections in One Month

 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/with-2100-covid-19-cases-punes-pimpri-chinchwad-sees-record-700-spike-in-infections-in-one-month-2686095.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

Agreed. This could have been easily managed with all the empty hotels and exhibition centres but authorities here are more concerned in bullying Sonu Sood or finding if Sushant's death was murder or suicide or currently threatening ramdev while at the same time the bmc and the elected mlC/A/P are giving out that homeopathy pills to everyone. 

 

 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/with-2100-covid-19-cases-punes-pimpri-chinchwad-sees-record-700-spike-in-infections-in-one-month-2686095.html

The coronil row is so funny AF.

 

Granted they should have taken proper trials and approvals, but I think the issue is not that they are marketing it as a corona drug, but that it is being marketed by a guy who has "Baba" in his title. :lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

USA still pumping crazy numbers after 4+ months. Two weeks past 4th of July is going to be new level of crazy. 

 

Bill Gates says US not even close to doing enough to tackle coronavirus.

 

Brazil with another 1000+ death yesterday.

 

India with 18000+ new cases and 380+ deaths. Will take over Russia in ~2 weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

USA still pumping crazy numbers after 4+ months. Two weeks past 4th of July is going to be new level of crazy. 

 

I'd totally forgotten about this lol. Of course Americans will hit the beach, host parties, have a f**king barbecue, whatever else they do for their independence day

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Don't know why everyone is making fun of "CORONIL"  . I think it would work  

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0975947620300425

Here is a study of patient who got complety cured from CORONAVIRUS by taking only AYURVEDIC MEDICINES.

Case Reports are anecdotal evidences, not a sign of cure. That is the reason Case Reports lie at the very bottom of the level of evidence pyramid. 

 

Moreover, COVID-19 has a high self limiting rate, upwards of 80-85%, and thus for every 100 people affected, 85 will be back to normal after experiencing mild to moderate symptoms. For such diseases, case reports are rubbish unless they show evidence that it works on patients with severe disease and with co-morbidities. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, AnK said:

10 biblical plagues 

 

1.)Flue

2.)Famine due to Flue

3.)Locust Swarm 

4.)Earthquakes

5.)Flood 

6.)Typhoon 

7.)Lakes turning Red 

8.)Civil Riots 

9.)War Situation on borders 

10.)what the *bleep* is next

Corona

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...