Jump to content

The Coronavirus Thread Part 2


Big Boss

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Anyone here from Mangalore/Mangalore city know where you can get the RT-PCR test done at a lab that is approved by GoI or whatever is needed for travel?

 

My uncle wants to return to Mumbai and he was told he need to get the test done for him and his wife

 

Tell them to travel by train or bus, no one checks or asks for neg rtpcr. Problem with mangalore airport is that they (supposedly) ask for it before boarding but if he has double vaccination certificate then they might allow. 

 

If he insists on still getting the test, tell him to go to the local PHC and get it done for free but the results take a time to come. & Unless he stays in mangalore city itself I don't think there are many labs that do testing and even fewer come at home and take samples. Best best is to go to wenlock (govt) or some Pvt hospital and get the test done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

 

Tell them to travel by train or bus, no one checks or asks for neg rtpcr. Problem with mangalore airport is that they (supposedly) ask for it before boarding but if he has double vaccination certificate then they might allow. 

 

If he insists on still getting the test, tell him to go to the local PHC and get it done for free but the results take a time to come. & Unless he stays in mangalore city itself I don't think there are many labs that do testing and even fewer come at home and take samples. Best best is to go to wenlock (govt) or some Pvt hospital and get the test done. 


He is in Mangalore city near some place called Hampankatta, there is wenlock and another called St Micheal’s which seems to be pvt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Snake said:


He is in Mangalore city near some place called Hampankatta, there is wenlock and another called St Micheal’s which seems to be pvt

 

Wenlocks test result takes time and sometimes you don't even get it. I also don't know if they'll do it for free if you say it's for traveling purpose. Go with a Pvt hospital. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

Wenlocks test result takes time and sometimes you don't even get it. I also don't know if they'll do it for free if you say it's for traveling purpose. Go with a Pvt hospital. 

Thanks man I’ll let them know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

Wenlocks test result takes time and sometimes you don't even get it. I also don't know if they'll do it for free if you say it's for traveling purpose. Go with a Pvt hospital. 

Thanks man I’ll let them know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...