Jump to content

The Coronavirus Thread Part 2


Big Boss

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

ya the numbers have suddenly spiked, and ya best is to just sit on your asses at home (atleast for all of them sho can afford it)

It's super hot outside so the IceCream stalls and sugarcane juice stalls are running at full capacity now. No one wears a mask. Even the juice making guy doesn't. A lot of people think Lockdown is over means Corona is gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's super hot outside so the IceCream stalls and sugarcane juice stalls are running at full capacity now. No one wears a mask. Even the juice making guy doesn't. A lot of people think Lockdown is over means Corona is gone. 

ya i see lot of people in front of roadside coconut stalls too, this can not be stopped no matter what in our country. We as a country love flouting rules, and majority live with the concept of mujhe kuch nahin hoga. See the number of traffic law breaking idiots on normal days. Can't help it.

 

This sums it up perfectly.

 

210a71a7b14031bce23101b1c034703f.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AtheK said:

ya the numbers have suddenly spiked, and ya best is to just sit on your asses at home (atleast for all of them sho can afford it)

 

Yea . True. I have not eaten anything outside since lockdown started. Haven't even ordered anything lolz. 
I hardly see crowd in any hotels. Lot of people are carful. Only a few idiots ruining it. 

 

4 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

It's super hot outside so the IceCream stalls and sugarcane juice stalls are running at full capacity now. No one wears a mask. Even the juice making guy doesn't. A lot of people think Lockdown is over means Corona is gone. 

 

We dont have the heat problem here in Bangalore.
Its been raining occasionally since a month, temperatures have come down.

 

End of lockdown = end of social distancing :Doh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

ya i see lot of people in front of roadside coconut stalls too, this can not be stopped no matter what in our country. We as a country love flouting rules, and majority live with the concept of mujhe kuch nahin hoga. See the number of traffic law breaking idiots on normal days. Can't help it.

A worker in my office is going to attend a marriage tomorrow. Gathering of 100+ people. This is when I told him that few days ago a marriage had 16 people tested positive for Corona and family was fined 6 Lac. I don't know how people can be so ignorant. This is not the time to roam outside let alone have a celebration.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went to office last thursday around 11am for lappy replacement  and it felt like a punishment. Never seen Hinjewadi IT park so empty, even on weekends it isnt that empty. 

 

Shops,Restaurants, tapris,hotels etc all deserted :(

 

ACs switched off so cant be putting mask all the time, came out like thrice to remove mask and get some fresh air. Sanitized my hands like gazillion times. I was just thinking of getting back home all the time. 

 

Only good thing was i got to reach 100 speed on my bike :P

 

How times have changed in a matter of months. Damm. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, silentassassin said:

 

Yea . True. I have not eaten anything outside since lockdown started. Haven't even ordered anything lolz. 
I hardly see crowd in any hotels. Lot of people are carful. Only a few idiots ruining it. 

 

 

We dont have the heat problem here in Bangalore.
Its been raining occasionally since a month, temperatures have come down.

 

End of lockdown = end of social distancing :Doh: 

my last order on zomato/swiggy was on 10th Mar, phew never knew i could live without outside food. Honestly though craving is not there anymore, the only two things i missed were Momos and Biryani, i learnt to cook both of them to near Market taste now, so i am good. I go out for bike rides, alone, without stoppping anywhere and come back. Even if i stop, i stop where i don't see anyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

A worker in my office is going to attend a marriage tomorrow. Gathering of 100+ people. This is when I told him that few days ago a marriage had 16 people tested positive for Corona and family was fined 6 Lac. I don't know how people can be so ignorant. This is not the time to roam outside let alone have a celebration.

exactly, BC uski shaadi thode na hai, that if he doesn't go marriage won't happen, but getting virus probability is so much higher. Shaadi pe jana hai, dawat khani hai, chutiye log.

Edited by AtheK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

exactly, BC uski shaadi thode na hai, that if he doesn't go marriage won't happen, but getting virus probability is so much higher. Shaadi pe jana hai, dawat khani hai, chutiye log.

I refused my sisters new house inauguration lunch without caring how bad she might feel. I am glad she understood and had no issues with me missing the event. Zinda rahe to lunch + dinner dono karlunga.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eddy4823 said:

I refused my sisters new house inauguration lunch without caring how bad she might feel. I am glad she understood and had no issues with me missing the event. Zinda rahe to lunch + dinner dono karlunga.

exactly even if people understood this, saala funeral attend karna hai logon ko, i understand if it is a family member, but bhai durr ka rishtedar. India main logon ke pass time bahut hai.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

A worker in my office is going to attend a marriage tomorrow. Gathering of 100+ people. This is when I told him that few days ago a marriage had 16 people tested positive for Corona and family was fined 6 Lac. I don't know how people can be so ignorant. This is not the time to roam outside let alone have a celebration.


As @AtheK said people are stupid and think they’re invincible, until they or someone in their family is affected due to stupid decisions.

 

We are fighting two pandemics simultaneously, SARS-Cov-2 and Stupidly.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I refused my sisters new house inauguration lunch without caring how bad she might feel. I am glad she understood and had no issues with me missing the event. Zinda rahe to lunch + dinner dono karlunga.

 

this is the main problem. people may get offended if u don't attend their ceremonies. 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD THIS CORONA...

This Corona Virus is the strangest virus I've ever heard of. It's very dangerous the way it spreads.

It is so mysterious the way it lurks in schools, but then dies at grocery stores. 

It’s politically active. It can spread when buying clothes at the malls, watching movies in a multiplex, but does not harm a soul during a mass staged protest. Some lives matter more you see.

It is non-alcoholic. It can't spread when you are buying beer or your spirits. 

It lives for two days on Amazon boxes and you must wait 48 hours to touch them, but it can't survive on takeaway coffee cups, so enjoying a hot cup of Starbucks coffee is completely safe, believe me. 

It is the most curious thing, how it lives on footballs, bars, even loo seats, but dies at bakery shops. Maybe it is the aroma of warm baked bread.

It is spread by hair stylists, dog groomers and gyms, but not by bank tellers, cashiers and fast food workers.

It's so smart. It won’t bother three people in a car, but it knows when the 4th person shows up, so be careful if that’s you. What’s more, it won’t harm people in odd number cars on odd number dates and vice versa for even days and car numbers.

It will join a marriage party celebration of 50 people and be on its best behaviour, but if the number increases to 51, it becomes a party pooper. Watch out, all hell will break loose.

It even knows what you want v/s what you need. If you want a massage or your nails done it is very actively on the prowl and not even a mask can stop it, but if you need a plumber or an air-conditioning, fridge, television, car mechanic, it is weak and a mask will keep it totally away. 

It also seems to be most dangerous after 6 pm so businesses must start to close before the virus comes out and wreaks havoc upon the population.

Sneaky little bastard this Corona...

P.s. a sarcastic salute to stupidity of government and the people. Double talk and hypocrisy will never die as long as mankind is alive. Even Corona can't kill it.

- Copied and pasted.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

 

this is the main problem. people may get offended if u don't attend their ceremonies. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am in a phase where i don't give a sh*t, except my mom, dad, my brother, my wife and her parents, i am more then capable to piss off anyone else, covid just gives me an official reason to do it now :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, AtheK said:

my last order on zomato/swiggy was on 10th Mar, phew never knew i could live without outside food. 

 

I never really ordered food, but I did like eating out with my friends. Haven't done that in months. There's a KFC like 5-7 minutes from my place. Not good.

Sometimes I can smell the chicken wings, wafting in the air. 

 

Also unsubscribed from all youtube channels that make those mukbang videos. 

Had to disable swiggy zomato notifications on my phone, with all their nonsense about contact-less delivery.

 

I'd probably not be eating healthy everyday if not for the pandemic. In a way, its forcing me to take better care of my diet lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

 

I never really ordered food, but I did like eating out with my friends. Haven't done that in months. There's a KFC like 5-7 minutes from my place. Not good.

Sometimes I can smell the chicken wings, wafting in the air. 

 

Also unsubscribed from all youtube channels that make those mukbang videos. 

Had to disable swiggy zomato notifications on my phone, with all their nonsense about contact-less delivery.

 

I'd probably not be eating healthy everyday if not for the pandemic. In a way, its forcing me to take better care of my diet lol. 

Ya i hear you, but that is the fun of being old, not too many friends anymore, and the one that i have, they are themselves old and want to protect family first :P

 

Good times will come back, and that is when we will go for a road trip to have some good long laughs :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Ya i hear you, but that is the fun of being old, not too many friends anymore, and the one that i have, they are themselves old and want to protect family first :P

Good times will come back, and that is when we will go for a road trip to have some good long laughs :)

 

Yeah. I'm not risking my life for chicken wings.

 

Whats annoying is that people in my society are constantly ordering food. Every major meal time there are at least 5-10 food deliveries, maybe more. 

(My balcony faces the society gate, where people now have to collect their food).

 

We have 3 active COVID cases. In one flat, the guy who has it has not stepped out, supposedly isolating in a bedroom but his family members have gone out to get their pizza :(

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

Yeah. I'm not risking my life for chicken wings.

 

Whats annoying is that people in my society are constantly ordering food. Every major meal time there are at least 5-10 food deliveries, maybe more. 

(My balcony faces the society gate, where people now have to collect their food).

 

We have 3 active COVID cases. In one flat, the guy who has it has not stepped out, supposedly isolating in a bedroom but his family members have gone out to get their pizza :(

 

comes back to what some one posted we cannot fight Stupidity, these are edcated people, what do you expect out of non educated or less educated folks. They make mistakes unknowngly these educated folks are the worst, it's the same lot who drives on wrong side and drives on footpath too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...