The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

3 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I refused my sisters new house inauguration lunch without caring how bad she might feel. I am glad she understood and had no issues with me missing the event. Zinda rahe to lunch + dinner dono karlunga.

this is the main problem. people may get offended if u don't attend their ceremonies. ??‍♂️

• Like 1

SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD THIS CORONA...

This Corona Virus is the strangest virus I've ever heard of. It's very dangerous the way it spreads.

It is so mysterious the way it lurks in schools, but then dies at grocery stores. 

It’s politically active. It can spread when buying clothes at the malls, watching movies in a multiplex, but does not harm a soul during a mass staged protest. Some lives matter more you see.

It is non-alcoholic. It can't spread when you are buying beer or your spirits. 

It lives for two days on Amazon boxes and you must wait 48 hours to touch them, but it can't survive on takeaway coffee cups, so enjoying a hot cup of Starbucks coffee is completely safe, believe me. 

It is the most curious thing, how it lives on footballs, bars, even loo seats, but dies at bakery shops. Maybe it is the aroma of warm baked bread.

It is spread by hair stylists, dog groomers and gyms, but not by bank tellers, cashiers and fast food workers.

It's so smart. It won’t bother three people in a car, but it knows when the 4th person shows up, so be careful if that’s you. What’s more, it won’t harm people in odd number cars on odd number dates and vice versa for even days and car numbers.

It will join a marriage party celebration of 50 people and be on its best behaviour, but if the number increases to 51, it becomes a party pooper. Watch out, all hell will break loose.

It even knows what you want v/s what you need. If you want a massage or your nails done it is very actively on the prowl and not even a mask can stop it, but if you need a plumber or an air-conditioning, fridge, television, car mechanic, it is weak and a mask will keep it totally away. 

It also seems to be most dangerous after 6 pm so businesses must start to close before the virus comes out and wreaks havoc upon the population.

Sneaky little bastard this Corona...

P.s. a sarcastic salute to stupidity of government and the people. Double talk and hypocrisy will never die as long as mankind is alive. Even Corona can't kill it.

- Copied and pasted.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

this is the main problem. people may get offended if u don't attend their ceremonies. ??‍♂️

I am in a phase where i don't give a sh*t, except my mom, dad, my brother, my wife and her parents, i am more then capable to piss off anyone else, covid just gives me an official reason to do it now :P

10 minutes ago, AtheK said:

my last order on zomato/swiggy was on 10th Mar, phew never knew i could live without outside food. 

I never really ordered food, but I did like eating out with my friends. Haven't done that in months. There's a KFC like 5-7 minutes from my place. Not good.

Sometimes I can smell the chicken wings, wafting in the air. 

Also unsubscribed from all youtube channels that make those mukbang videos. 

Had to disable swiggy zomato notifications on my phone, with all their nonsense about contact-less delivery.

I'd probably not be eating healthy everyday if not for the pandemic. In a way, its forcing me to take better care of my diet lol. 

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

I never really ordered food, but I did like eating out with my friends. Haven't done that in months. There's a KFC like 5-7 minutes from my place. Not good.

Sometimes I can smell the chicken wings, wafting in the air. 

Also unsubscribed from all youtube channels that make those mukbang videos. 

Had to disable swiggy zomato notifications on my phone, with all their nonsense about contact-less delivery.

I'd probably not be eating healthy everyday if not for the pandemic. In a way, its forcing me to take better care of my diet lol. 

Ya i hear you, but that is the fun of being old, not too many friends anymore, and the one that i have, they are themselves old and want to protect family first :P

Good times will come back, and that is when we will go for a road trip to have some good long laughs :)

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Ya i hear you, but that is the fun of being old, not too many friends anymore, and the one that i have, they are themselves old and want to protect family first :P

Good times will come back, and that is when we will go for a road trip to have some good long laughs :)

Yeah. I'm not risking my life for chicken wings.

Whats annoying is that people in my society are constantly ordering food. Every major meal time there are at least 5-10 food deliveries, maybe more. 

(My balcony faces the society gate, where people now have to collect their food).

We have 3 active COVID cases. In one flat, the guy who has it has not stepped out, supposedly isolating in a bedroom but his family members have gone out to get their pizza :(

2 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah. I'm not risking my life for chicken wings.

Whats annoying is that people in my society are constantly ordering food. Every major meal time there are at least 5-10 food deliveries, maybe more. 

(My balcony faces the society gate, where people now have to collect their food).

We have 3 active COVID cases. In one flat, the guy who has it has not stepped out, supposedly isolating in a bedroom but his family members have gone out to get their pizza :(

comes back to what some one posted we cannot fight Stupidity, these are edcated people, what do you expect out of non educated or less educated folks. They make mistakes unknowngly these educated folks are the worst, it's the same lot who drives on wrong side and drives on footpath too.

12 minutes ago, Animus said:

was going through couple of last pages looking for some good news, unfortunately nothing good to hear :(

Here‘s some:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kolkata-people-covid19-antibodies-icmr-sero-survey-1694917-2020-06-28

Kolkata has 5500 cases but out of 1.5cr population, theoretically, 21 lac were infected with Covid, recovered and have developed anto-bodies.

Remember Covid is deadly, but people can get infected and recover w/o showing symptoms too. I know, it’s crazy.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

My medical insurance guy called me asking if I want to pay the annual premium. Dude never asked me once in 7 years, but now they want to know if I want to continue during a pandemic :lol: 

Obviously, they would rather like us not to.

?

Insurance is a good business only until no claims are made.

8 minutes ago, Right said:

Here‘s some:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kolkata-people-covid19-antibodies-icmr-sero-survey-1694917-2020-06-28

Kolkata has 5500 cases but out of 1.5cr population, theoretically, 21 lac were infected with Covid, recovered and have developed anto-bodies.

Remember Covid is deadly, but people can get infected and recover w/o showing symptoms too. I know, it’s crazy.

yup, indeed crazy. 

The photo of the ventilator has Pmcares written on it. 
The picture looks photoshopped to be fair..

But propoganda toh kab se hi chal rahe hai thread main.. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Right said:

Remove this propaganda image please, the ventilators which were bought under PMCARES haven't failed.

The one which are failed were donated by an NGO.

Had my doubts too but it was mumbai mirror not just some rando twitter user

Edited by dylanjosh