The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 minute ago, GunnerY2J said:

1 lakh for a 5k medicine :0

it is allowed to do so ?

Black marketting at its worse. So many pharmacists are earning lakhs of rs in this pandemic. Some are caught, some roam free.

Read here:

https://theprint.in/health/rs-60000-for-a-rs-5500-vial-how-remdesivir-black-market-thrives-as-covid-cases-rise/468695/

They have a f**king bidding system etc

Edited by Big Boss

5 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

1 lakh for a 5k medicine :0

it is allowed to do so ?

It might be wrong (debatable - although I'd say it's not but no point in discussing that)     but it is definitely very normal.     Normal is something that's done more than it is not done  and something that is allowed/legal as well.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Seriously find out and complain about this pharmacist to the police.

The family is in mourning, I doubt that they are thinking about pharmacist now. Also they paid already, so even they will be in trouble if they go to authorities now.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

It might be wrong (debatable - although I'd say it's not but no point in discussing that)     but it is definitely very normal.     Normal is something that's done more than it is not done  and something that is allowed/legal as well.

Glad I mentioned about the legal part in it.

5 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Glad I mentioned about the legal part in it.

Legal/illegal doesn't matter when the lives of someone's family is at stake.  It's always easy to talk sh*t, unless it happens to you or your family members

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Legal/illegal doesn't matter when the lives of someone's family is at stake.  It's always easy to talk sh*t, unless it happens to you or your family members

Believe me, will be the same when it happens to me.

And however worse it happens.

And you want to draw unnecessary connections but how is paying in cash related to this ?

And if you believe paying cash is abnormal today in this world, you make zero sense.

Paying cash to big basket is abnormal and what about paying cash to the street vegetable vendors etc etc

2 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

And you want to draw unnecessary connections but how is paying in cash related to this ?

And if you believe paying cash is abnormal today in this world, you make zero sense.

Paying cash to big basket is abnormal and what about paying cash to the street vegetable vendors etc etc

Guess what... vegetable vendors are also accepting payments via gpay/ paytm. If they aren't in your area, then you should ask them to.

Also paying cash is abnormal in today's world because cash is another vector of infection. It's like arguing with a anti vaxer

3 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Street vegetables vendors have Paytm etc. Also if they don't, then it's not an option. Big basket has an option, and they even disable COD specifically due to corona. So you are disregarding their option, using a jugaad to save what, 35 bucks? Imagine saving 35 bucks few times, getting infected and then spending lakhs to recover. What sense does it make? If there are options to avoid contact, use them. Don't cheap out. My friend who recovered but his father got admitted has already spent 10 lakhs on treatment of himself and his family, that too after insurance. You can recover from corona, but it isn't cheap.

57 minutes ago, AnK said:

And astrologers around the world are still screaming a downward trend in Mid September 

I don’t see how 

Jhumle hai lmao. Space rocks don't "tell" you squat. :rofl:

Even the type of "analyst" who does all this prediction based on current  data is :ko: about how much we can expect in the future, or when will cases start dropping.

I really doubt we will even see a drop halfway throughout next year, because cases are still spiking in metros/towns, who knows later you will find clusters of cases in villages and all.

tbh we should stop doing :panic: over the numbers, and prepare for the results of those numbers, like inability to pay loans/rent, job losses, cutting discretionary spending etc.

I think 2021 will be worse than this year, since all the effects will be made bare of lockdowns, like mediawalas are still rolling in the muck of Sushant case, they are not focusing on what happened to the migrant laborers who went back to their villages, or how many jobs are lost, how many loans are now defaulted, etc etc

• Like 1

You people do realise that 90% of the world (or even more) doesn't think like that.

And seriously, normal is a very wrong word you are using.

I already agreed it is not the best way but it is the most normal.

And vegetable vendors have Paytm ?

Thats deluded.

Maximum street vendors who go on thelas and cycles from place to place don't.

Most vendors don't even have a smartphone.

Edited by GunnerY2J

4 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

You people do realise that 90% of the world (or even more) doesn't think like that.

Thats deluded.

Maybe in Nagpur they don't have. I haven't purchased from Nagpur street in a long time. But in Pune every street vendor has paytm. They even display their QR codes in their stalls. 

As I said, its an option with Big Basket, nothing is stopping you from using that. You can't compare Big Basket with street vendors and then use it as an excuse to use CoD. It doesn't make any sense, unless you value 35 rs over potential risk of catching corona and then spending lakhs in treatment.

6 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Thats deluded.

Man you post so much stuff like this that just keeps showing your carelessness and it’s not even funny, it’s this kind of chalta hai attitude is why things get serious in seconds. 

where are you getting that 90% walla facts from? Whatsapp university?

have you even asked the vegetable vendors near you? No because you’re too busy saving 35₹ 

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Maybe in Nagpur they don't have. I haven't purchased from Nagpur street in a long time. But in Pune every street vendor has paytm. They even display their QR codes in their stalls. 

As I said, its an option with Big Basket, nothing is stopping you from using that. You can't compare Big Basket with street vendors and then use it as an excuse to use CoD. It doesn't make any sense, unless you value 35 rs over potential risk of catching corona and then spending lakhs in treatment.

I only said two points

Yes, if I am not using big basket etc.(this is rare - twice a month)

1. I m purchasing daily from these street vendors so I said there's nothing wrong for me using the same option for big basket.

2. And also, that most people are using cash only and it is still normal (right or wrong don't want to debate that)

I mean you don’t care about your life, fine your wish but please be wary of the people you come in contact with, god forbid you catch the virus then what? Your oversmartness will be the major reason for infecting others.

Edited by harjas

1 hour ago, AnK said:

And astrologers around the world are still screaming a downward trend in Mid September 

I don’t see how 

there is one dimwit on twitter, keeps giving dates....last date he gave was 7th July, before that 29th May.

none of these buggers could even predict this pandemic in Dec 19.