PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Please only list Platinums if you're a CASUAL trophy hunter, or just have a couple of cool Plats to show off.

@Mr.Copyright© If this man starts listing his platinums this thread is done for :sleep: 

My rarest trophy would be COD BO3 Platinum, 0.77% rarity on PSNProfiles. Difficulty rating 8/10.

I remember one trophy had you finishing the entire game with you dying on 1 hit, 2 if you're lucky. My fingers got PTSD for weeks after completing that. Easily the most difficult trophy I've done ever.

Also, getting platinums is easy if you play indie games that you could finish in 30 minutes to few hours. A more appropriate measure of skill would be the number of ultra rare trophies.

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 2

My rarest trophy would be COD BO3 Platinum, 0.77% rarity on PSNProfiles. Difficulty rating 8/10.

I remember one trophy had you finishing the entire game with you dying on 1 hit, 2 if you're lucky. My fingers got PTSD for weeks after completing that. Easily the most difficult trophy I've done ever.

Also, getting platinums is easy if you play indie games that you could finish in 30 minutes to few hours. A more appropriate measure of skill would be the number of ultra rare trophies.

Nice! Like I said, you're a trophy hunter so it makes sense that you'd go to that much effort.

Most people who go for the odd platinum here and there wouldn't bother to play those indie games with easy plats, those are usually for people trying to get their stats to be as high as possible.

Either way, nice work man keep grinding :)

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Nice! Like I said, you're a trophy hunter so it makes sense that you'd go to that much effort.

Most people who go for the odd platinum here and there wouldn't bother to play those indie games with easy plats, those are usually for people trying to get their stats to be as high as possible.

Either way, nice work man keep grinding :)

Thank you :)

I've got a few friends not on IVG who have 100+ Plats, but most of their trophies are from indie titles, quick 2 hour plats and very low on ultra rare trophies that takes some effort.

9 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Thank you :)

I've got a few friends not on IVG who have 100+ Plats, but most of their trophies are from indie titles, quick 2 hour plats and very low on ultra rare trophies that takes some effort.

I make sure I don't plat such games... That's why I've played many telltale games on PC :P

I currently have 6 Plats, all PS4 exclusives, God of War PS4, Infamous second son, Marvel's Spider-Man, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ratchet and Clank and

Bloodborne :devil:

BB was hardest to get by normal "hard gameplay" standards, but R&C was hardest by the amount of soul sucking trophies it had, like getting xyz time in hoverboard race,completing the fitness course in some impossible time limit, get the RYNO gun and fully upgrade it, Groovitron trophy phew.

Btw are the UC4 Multiplayer trophies hard to get or are they ez?

Thinking of Platting UC4 and UC Lost Legacy next.

I'm too invested in Apex Legends or I'd go back and clean up UC4 and Lost Legacy trophies, grab the Plat.

I didn't bother with UC4 trophies because of the MP. Do you need to do it with a friend or something? No idea.

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

All I got from this thread is that Order 1886 is basically the easiest f**king platinum trophy out there lmao.

Easiest are telltale games. Trust me. Just complete the game and you have one. Though it takes around 8-10 hours to finish a game. But most of them are really good too.

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

All I got from this thread is that Order 1886 is basically the easiest f**king platinum trophy out there lmao.

It's a quantic dream """""game""""" in disguise :rofl:

Imagine they had black bars and excessive film grain in a video game for """"cinematic""" ness.

I remember early on when the #PS4HadNoGaems, and xbots were more in number, they were roasting the PS4 walas on this forum over that "game" :rofl:

Really wanted to collect platinum trophies but got tired of collectibles/multiple playthroughs in every game. Can't sit and play PS much. 

FIFA 18 is my rarest. Would have gotten 19 and 20 too but moved back to PC. 

Diablo III platinum was fun. 

Life is Strange and Late Shift very straight forward.

God of War and Bloodborne very common. 

PS4:

Uncharted 1

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

Batman: Arkham Knight

Nearly Plat:

The Last of Us - 1 mp trophy away from plat.

Uncharted 4 - 5 mp trophy left.

I refuse to get ps plus for these since i don't play mp anymore, have 2 week free trial left i think, will get around to it.

Next:

Spiderman

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Ezio Trilogy

Shadow of the Colossus

Ratchet & Clank

God of War

God of War 3

Bloodborne

All in all, will have 16 plats by the time am done with ps4.

I had a good amount of trophies in RDR2. Thought I'd get the online trophies when I get PS Plus and this platinum is in the bag.

Then I went to PS profiles and saw the trophy Gold Rush.
Gave up :)

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Really wanted to collect platinum trophies but got tired of collectibles/multiple playthroughs in every game. Can't sit and play PS much. 

FIFA 18 is my rarest. Would have gotten 19 and 20 too but moved back to PC. 

Diablo III platinum was fun. 

Life is Strange and Late Shift very straight forward.

God of War and Bloodborne very common. 

holyshite never knew you have plat in Fifa 18. How much time it took you?

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Then I went to PS profiles and saw the trophy Gold Rush.
Gave up :)

lol yeah the worst thing about that trophy is you can’t do it by replaying a specific mission after completing the game. Have to do it all in one single play through. 

35 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Many HZD plats here, how hard is that one or mostly story driven ? Going for it next..

I don't think its too difficult. But its probably got a lot of trophies so will take time.

Pretty sure the difficulty rating is 2/10 on PSNProfiles, so should be simple enough.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Many HZD plats here, how hard is that one or mostly story driven ? Going for it next..

It's pretty simple. I don't remember any trophies which gave me problems.

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Very ez, PSNprofiles says i got platinum in 6 days :rofl:

Also i never realized i put some 2.8k on that game, what a waste, should have waited for complete edition to come out.

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread