PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Mila na, see second screenshot, yes it was ez, but still rushing through the campaign was tedious af,  i was unironically expecting UC Crushing difficulty :rofl:

DLC enemies are much harder. I was shocked when my op armor immediately failed to protect me from attacks in Frozen lands DLC

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

DLC enemies are much harder. I was shocked when my op armor immediately failed to protect me from attacks in Frozen lands DLC

They are harder in terms of bullet sponge(arrow? :P ) but  here in UH they gimp aloy, like you will die if you get 3-4 hits from any machine, including if you are wearing the shield armor, the shield is  capped at 125 in UH mode instead of it filling your HP bar which is like 750 or 800.

I just rushed through the campaign more or less, and the only hard ones were the two stormbirds, one was normal and the other was the corrupted one in final mission, rest thunderjaws, deathbringer etc only need you to play carefully.

Tbh only the fire and freeze bears from FW have given me  actual trouble, mainly because so hard to kill.

43 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Starting Spiderman today, gonna platinum it soon...

You're supposed to write this in the What Games Are You Playing Thread, and then post the Plat here when you get it.

Or if you need help with the plat, or have any question with any of the trophies 

Hope that helps :)

Have fun with Spiderman 

On 7/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, Chirag2001 said:

You're supposed to write this in the What Games Are You Playing Thread, and then post the Plat here when you get it.

Or if you need help with the plat, or have any question with any of the trophies 

Hope that helps :)

Have fun with Spiderman 

Oh, kk. Posted it here cuz it's already done in my head :thumbsup:

Will keep that topic in mind next time.

Edited by gamer_adi

On 7/28/2020 at 10:50 PM, eddy4823 said:

Are u f**king kidding me. I played 1.5 hours of Erica on 2nd playthrough to get some trophies and the game gets stuck on finishing scene. No trophies popped up. Gotta start from Zero again.

Dayum man. I thought about going for plat, but gave up after watching first 10 mins ka cringe acting.

How is the trophy list? Time requirement wise?

Edited by kmkaks

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

Dayum man. I thought about going for plat, but gave up after watching first 10 mins ka cringe acting.

How is the trophy list? Time requirement wise?

For platinum you need to do minimum 5 Playthroughs and each playthrough take roughly around 1.5 - 2 hrs.

33 minutes ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

For platinum you need to do minimum 5 Playthroughs and each playthrough take roughly around 1.5 - 2 hrs.

Ah thanks bro,

I might try getting it now, since it takes less than 10 hours. 

Platinumed Mark of the Ninja

https://m.imgur.com/a/xMW371e

Platinum difficulty rating: 2/10

Platinum Fun Factor: 8/10 because the trophies encourage creative kills. Most of them pop up if you try different moves/styles.

Collectibles rating: 7/10 getting to the collectibles ads a fair bit of challenge to the game. Plus the number of collectibles do not overwhelm.

Minimum number of Playthroughs: 2(1 NG+)

Edited by kmkaks

Platinumed Resident Evil 3. 12th platinum 

Appears hard in the beginning due to multiple difficulty setting trophies but they allow cheats making them a walk in a park. Otherwise would be impossible. Only the final boss is challenging in the harder difficulty settings. 

As for the game, it was good however it was a lazy remake and too short. Could have been better by including puzzles, places and iconic enemies and moments cut from the original game. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Like 4

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread