PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

Congrats. I'm 2 trophies away from Plat, damn thing took way too much time than I thought [emoji14]
Yeah the activities are mundane. I prefer how criterion does the collectible and activity stuff. It feels fun.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Yeah the activities are mundane. I prefer how criterion does the collectible and activity stuff. It feels fun.

True, those 100 chips and speed runs were annoying af. If only we could switch off the traffic it'd be a lot less frustrating :D

True, those 100 chips and speed runs were annoying af. If only we could switch off the traffic it'd be a lot less frustrating [emoji3]
Traffic is a bit okay but not like in this game those cars randomly pop up when i was going for tight turns in drift zones and the worst part was entering and exiting those tunnels in speed runs where you couldn't see traffic or roaming racer cars at all. And then instead of seeing the event i was greeted with sunlight messing with my line and crashing my car.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I have never been much into trophies but then Persona 5 Royal happened. Absolutely brilliant experience and the platinum isn't difficult to get. My first ever Platinum.

98e5e16aedd4e6899af5ee7ffd0e7349.jpg

Congrats on the trophy!! Don't forget to upload on PSN and redeem all the theme and avatar codes you will get on your PSN Email. 

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread