PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

Congrats on the trophy!! Don't forget to upload on PSN and redeem all the theme and avatar codes you will get on your PSN Email. 
Yes I already got all the themes and avatars for the trophies. How I wish all the big developers would offer such rewards the way Atlus does, it motivates the player to get the trophies and progress in the game.

Also, the benefits for having previous saved files on the base game is a nice touch. The Thieves Den was also such a welcome addition - I spent hours unlocking and watching all the concept art and videos. The live concert was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Platted Vampyr.

Another game I wouldn't have tried if not for PS+.

Loved the atmosphere, setting, story and RPG Elements, decisions made have a big and meaningful impact on the city. Combat was good.

On the downside, the gameplay could have been a bit more polished.

The game froze/crashed so many times, thankfully no data loss.

No fast travel, sometimes jogging from one part of the city to another can get cumbersome.

• Like 1

My first platinum on PS4 was Spider-Man so it's only fitting that my first on PS5 be the Miles Morales. Really brilliant storytelling. Wont say it is as groundbreaking as the first game but a solid 8.5/10. Looks killer and music is dope.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

31st Platinum!

That's awesome! I thought you needed online servers to be active to plat these WWE games. 

Will def try plat a WWE game now. Thanks for the mention.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the end of the year is near, how about trophy hunters post about the most memorable trophy they've achieved this year. It can be anything, bronze, silver, gold or platinum. Which one trophy did you have the most fun/found challenging, that one trophy which popped on the top right corner and you screamed out loud.

18 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Since the end of the year is near, how about trophy hunters post about the most memorable trophy they've achieved this year. It can be anything, bronze, silver, gold or platinum. Which one trophy did you have the most fun/found challenging, that one trophy which popped on the top right corner and you screamed out loud.

This thread was the first thing that came to my mind as soon as I killed Father Gasoline today :) Not much into trophies and I've the trophy notifications turned off, so they dont pop up from the right but Father Gascoigne trophy will be my most cherished one. 

• Like 1

First PLAT on PS5, BugSnax :D 

No way a small game, took 22~ hours for Plat, could have reduced but I did lot of backtracking... now onto real AAA titles for which the machine is built..

Screenshot-20201221-004845-PS-App.jpg

Just installed this new PS app, it's Dope.. perhaps the best looking app on the phone...

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, Bauji said:

This thread was the first thing that came to my mind as soon as I killed Father Gasoline today :) Not much into trophies and I've the trophy notifications turned off, so they dont pop up from the right but Father Gascoigne trophy will be my most cherished one. 

Haha Yes, that is only a taste of what is yet to come,

This year I didn’t PLAT any challenging games but last year Bouy that BloodBorne Platinum trophy after tormenting Chalice Dungeon session and beating the queen I screamed out loud.. 

Memorable trophies of the year:

Arkham Knight - All Riddler Trophy completion
Doom Eternal - 100% Campaign completion

Ratchet and Clank Rilgar Race Gold trophy

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, gecko89 said:

Most Challenging - Titanfall 2 - Become the Master (Bronze)

Most Fun - Ni No Kuni 2, Bloodborne, Detroit Become Human, Life is Strange (Before the Storm), Last of Us 2 & Concrete Genie played so many good games this year :wOOtjumpy:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

Most Challenging - Titanfall 2 - Become the Master (Bronze)

Most Fun - Ni No Kuni 2, Bloodborne, Detroit Become Human, Life is Strange (Before the Storm), Last of Us 2 & Concrete Genie played so many good games this year :wOOtjumpy:

Yeah, quarantine and work from home has been a godsend for gamers.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Yeah, quarantine and work from home has been a godsend for gamers.

I used to spend half the day playing video games during lockdowns :Happy Days:

No work from home for me, i've been going to work since May. 

39 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

I used to spend half the day playing video games during lockdowns :Happy Days:

No work from home for me, i've been going to work since May. 

That sucks.

I've been working from home since march. Went through project end support for few months, then bench for few months, now in some internal project (work isn't hectic), lot of gaming :P

On 12/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, gecko89 said:

There is this one tropy in R&C PS4, it is about winning a hover board race in this stupidly hard time limit.

Not this year however, did it in 2017.

For this year also again there is from the same game this "Death by Disco" trophy, you have to make every enemy in the game dance using the Grovitron weapon, it is Bronze but don't let that fool you, easily most cumbersome trophy in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

There is this one tropy in R&C PS4, it is about winning a hover board race in this stupidly hard time limit.

Not this year however, did it in 2017.

For this year also again there is from the same game this "Death by Disco" trophy, you have to make every enemy in the game dance using the Grovitron weapon, it is Bronze but don't let that fool you, easily most cumbersome trophy in the game.

Lol I swear, I was done with the game and was playing Challenge mode which is like the NG+ and I missed throwing Groove thing on one of the snake which comes I think in only one level.. Then I did new game thinking it will create New NG+ but it started a Brand new game so gave up completely as I had to play it twice again for few trophies.. 

• Like 1

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread