PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Platinumed astros playroom. Super fun game with super awesome throw backs. Please do spend some time seeing around.

It’s superb fun in that big room after you have arranged everything, and the ending was superb right..  My 9 year old nephew and niece loved the game and haptics so much too.. 

Did you also play the speed runs for the Bonus trophies.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

I'm at level 228 with 15 Platinums in my collection. 

1) Infamous Second Son (simple game but getting the trophies became kinda tedious)

2) Uncharted : Drake's Fortune (the game has some BS segments but it is doable)

3) Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves (hands down, the most enjoyable platinum I've ever done. Love the game)

4) Uncharted 3 : Drake's Fortune (irritating game - enemies don't react most of the time when they get shot and they spawn behind you)

5) Final Fantasy XV (easy platinum but leveling up Gladio's skill required me using a rubberband and leaving my PS4 for hours on end)

6) God of War 3 Remastered (stupid game - a complete let down from the previous 2 amazing games)

7) Last of Us Part II (very mediocre game. The game design is similar to Uncharted 1 despite the amazing graphics. Hated Ellie, Abby was okay)

8) God of War (really good main story quest, but the sidequests like Niflheim and Muspelheim can go to hell. Tedious to platinum)

9) The Order 1886 (short, fun game that is very easy to platinum)

10) Marvel's Spider-Man (this game was a lot of fun but the sidequests got old real fast)

11) Ghost of Tsushima (very tedious platinum. I did not enjoy doing the sidequests at all. Main storyline was good)

12) Bloodborne (fun game but I didn't like doing the Chalice Dungeons even though they were easy. Has the best level design out of all the Souls games)

13) Spider-Man Miles Morales (easy platinum. I got a mail with a frame for Photo Mode because I got the platinum. Thanks?)

14) Ratchet & Clank (game lacked the soul of the PS2 and PS3 games. Not a fun game)

15) Uncharted Lost Legacy (I had a lot of fun with the game but some of the trophies were annoying)

I'm currently working on my platinum for Persona 5. Should be fun :)

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, dekardia said:

I'm at level 228 with 15 Platinums in my collection. 

1) Infamous Second Son (simple game but getting the trophies became kinda tedious)

2) Uncharted : Drake's Fortune (the game has some BS segments but it is doable)

3) Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves (hands down, the most enjoyable platinum I've ever done. Love the game)

4) Uncharted 3 : Drake's Fortune (irritating game - enemies don't react most of the time when they get shot and they spawn behind you)

5) Final Fantasy XV (easy platinum but leveling up Gladio's skill required me using a rubberband and leaving my PS4 for hours on end)

6) God of War 3 Remastered (stupid game - a complete let down from the previous 2 amazing games)

7) Last of Us Part II (very mediocre game. The game design is similar to Uncharted 1 despite the amazing graphics. Hated Ellie, Abby was okay)

8) God of War (really good main story quest, but the sidequests like Niflheim and Muspelheim can go to hell. Tedious to platinum)

9) The Order 1886 (short, fun game that is very easy to platinum)

10) Marvel's Spider-Man (this game was a lot of fun but the sidequests got old real fast)

11) Ghost of Tsushima (very tedious platinum. I did not enjoy doing the sidequests at all. Main storyline was good)

12) Bloodborne (fun game but I didn't like doing the Chalice Dungeons even though they were easy. Has the best level design out of all the Souls games)

13) Spider-Man Miles Morales (easy platinum. I got a mail with a frame for Photo Mode because I got the platinum. Thanks?)

14) Ratchet & Clank (game lacked the soul of the PS2 and PS3 games. Not a fun game)

15) Uncharted Lost Legacy (I had a lot of fun with the game but some of the trophies were annoying)

I'm currently working on my platinum for Persona 5. Should be fun :)

What? 

Are you serious? 

You platted a game you didnt like?

Stupid game? Dude bhai kya bol rhe ho :eyebrow:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Getting rekt in spiderman. Just 5 base tokens away from the god damn plat. Can't get more than 1 per base with my mofo :wallbash:

Never going after a plat ever again. Yeh @Assassins Creed ke naad mein aake mein zindagi jhand ho gayi hai. :suicide:

I stopped chasing after plats about 2 years ago. I already don't get enough time to game and on top of that If I grind a game for hours over a virtual trophy, well then I'll never get to experience newer games.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I stopped chasing after plats about 2 years ago. I already don't get enough time to game and on top of that If I grind a game for hours over a virtual trophy, well then I'll never get to experience newer games.

So true. Only game I ever platinumed is Astro and that will most probably be it. All that time grinding can be spent better by playing other games.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Haan bhai... nahi chahiye yeh plat ka nasha... BC raat ko sapne mein aa raha hai base aur challenge tokens :ranting:

NEVER.AGAIN

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, hope said:

What? 

Are you serious? 

You platted a game you didnt like?

Stupid game? Dude bhai kya bol rhe ho :eyebrow:

I usually play on the hardest difficulty available and use a trophy roadmap guide to make sure I don't miss anything. I got all the trophies except for two and was fortunate enough to have saved on multiple save slots so I was able to quickly load back to them and farm the two I missed. 

And no, I didn't like God of War 3 at all. I have played the previous games to death, and have even done numerous No Upgrade Runs on the hardest difficulty modes. God of War 3 goes downhill after Hades - the world itself becomes bathed in darkness, level design for areas like the Labyrinth were infuriating, and the story was bad. I know they wanted Kratos to be completely unlikable with moments where his anger becomes justified, but the way they did it was comical. Case in point : the gif below. A serious moment became meme worthy.

_g_P7x.gif

That's just what I felt after playing 3. A lot of people loved the game - it just didn't do for me.

As for platinuming a game I don't like, well... If the trophy roadmap says a game is doable and doesn't take much time, I go for the platinum. 

Edited by dekardia
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Haan bhai... nahi chahiye yeh plat ka nasha... BC raat ko sapne mein aa raha hai base aur challenge tokens :ranting:

NEVER.AGAIN

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Isn't that typical for gamers? I did so much grinding in CONTROL, slept around 2:30 one day and in whole dreams and nightmares I was levitating blasting enemies... Now I am down to last trophy for PLAT :wOOtjumpy:

My idea of Plat is being a completionist (almost) in the games, obviously I enjoy doing them unless it feels like a chore... Lets take it offline, I have some PLATs in mind for you next..

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Isn't that typical for gamers? I did so much grinding in CONTROL, slept around 2:30 one day and in whole dreams and nightmares I was levitating blasting enemies... Now I am down to last trophy for PLAT :wOOtjumpy:

My idea of Plat is being a completionist (almost) in the games, obviously I enjoy doing them unless it feels like a chore... Lets take it offline, I have some PLATs in mind for you next..

I've learnt my lesson. Never think of plat at the end of the game. Go in reading up beforehand like the wiser half does. 

Bc I need 1 just 1 base token to plat :panic:

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread