PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

Platinum - #115 Oxenfree

Must play time for all who love to deep dive into a game's story and its characters. Highly recommended!!!

0d289290d661d3d920ee675acfec6fea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by jak3072
Formatting Issue

2 hours ago, jak3072 said:

how do you post high quality image? i use tapatalk & it doesn't allow me to post high quality images without having a pro subscription.

This one is just a normal phone screen-cap of the Playstation App. I upload the image to ibb.co and just paste the link with the IMG tag. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jak3072 said:

how do you post high quality image? i use tapatalk & it doesn't allow me to post high quality images without having a pro subscription.

Had the same issue posting Days Gone screens, Joe suggested imgur.

Been using that, it doesn't reduce resolution.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Meanwhile I gave bloodborne another try. Earlier I was able to beat cleric beast atleast. This time, had to uninstall even before that. FML :wallbash:

Btw, congrats :thumbsup:

Edited by b!T

12 minutes ago, b!T said:

Meanwhile I gave bloodborne another try. Earlier I was able to beat cleric beast atleast. This time, had to uninstall even before that. FML :wallbash:

Lmao i did the same . Downloaded and could not even get one hit to cleric beast. Deleted and plated demon souls instead. I think even you suggested to try this game once more. 

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Lmao i did the same . Downloaded and could not even get one hit to cleric beast. Deleted and plated demon souls instead. I think even you suggested to try this game once more. 

Playing it all wrong Bro, Cleric Beast should be attempted only later when you are levelled up. Just finish Father G and keep moving.. give another try.. we can do co op ;) 

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

@rushaboswal BB is more difficult than DS?

Yep definitely !!

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Playing it all wrong Bro, Cleric Beast should be attempted only later when you are levelled up. Just finish Father G and keep moving.. give another try.. we can do co op ;) 

Yep definitely !!

ok. I believe the Cleric Beast of IVG. When I get my PS5, please to guide in co-op :D 

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread