PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

56 minutes ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

platinum.png 230 Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered

platinum.png 231 Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

I'm curious about one thing though. Assuming this link is right, how does one plat SWJ:FO in 20 minutes? Not looking to discredit your plats, just genuinely curious

Edited by LordSpymaster

56 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

I'm curious about one thing though. Assuming this link is right, how does one plat SWJ:FO in 20 minutes? Not looking to discredit your plats, just genuinely curious

I already had the platinum of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on PS4. All had to do was download my 100% completed save from PS Cloud and import it to PS5 version. Doing so all the trophies auto pop for PS5 version, that’s why it shows completion in 20 mins.

43 minutes ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

I already had the platinum of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order on PS4. All had to do was download my 100% completed save from PS Cloud and import it to PS5 version. Doing so all the trophies auto pop for PS5 version, that’s why it shows completion in 20 mins.

Yup thought as much. It's strange though that PSN reports a 20 minute gap to pop the 1st and last trophy. 

On 9/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, gecko89 said:

Ace Combat 7, this one took a long time to plat. 

Also crossed 100 ultra rare trophies on psnprofiles.

Major respect. I remember playing AC7 and thinking how hard it would be to get S rank in some missions.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Did you like already have the plat on ps4 and it just unlocked on ps5 or you didn't plat on PS4 at all?

Doesn’t work like that on PS5, it’s just a FPS unlocked not directors cut or remastered to popup free trophies.. so if you already have a Plat on PS4, that’s it you get one 

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread