PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

8 minutes ago, Da Gabru said:

What difficulty? is it too much of a grind? I hardly get enough time to finish a game nowadays but want to Plat it, so asking.

No trophy is difficulty specific, you can plat the game with the lowest difficulty if you wish. 

16 hours ago, Da Gabru said:

Thanks. Let me claim my Plat on "easy" and announce it as "God of war' then..

Don't play the whole game on easy.. Finish the story on Normal or Hard and then areas like Nifliem which is grindy can be done on easy..

Don't play the whole game on easy.. Finish the story on Normal or Hard and then areas like Nifliem which is grindy can be done on easy..
Niflheim is that place where you need to farm that resource from that poisoned area right? Yeah that's a real bitch, haven't gotten too far in that. I guess I'll play that on easy, get the upgraded gear and then attempt the valkyries on hard. Combat on hard is fun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Now play on Nightmare difficulty 

I am currently on the Holt in DLC part 1

That's enough of Doom for me. I've deleted the game already, moving on to Plague Tale and Metro Exodus.

Say, do you play on keyboard and mouse or controllers? 

Edited by gecko89

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

That's enough of Doom for me. I've deleted the game already, moving on to Plague Tale and Metro Exodus.

Say, do you play on keyboard and mouse or controllers? 

XSX controller 

I play intermittently 

Initially I completed DE base game on Nightmare after I got XSX. Then waited for DLCs. Then started part 1, played 1st level, then left it. Then picked up again, completed till mid-Holt level

now, want to play but it takes some days to warm up muscle memory, so need a good stretch of time alone with DLCs. I bought digital so not in a hurry  to play 

• Like 1

Plat no 27 - Astro's Playroom. 

Not just a game but a pilgrimage for PS users. If you've been a fan of ps & playing on it since your childhood or had most ps consoles then this is your chaar dham yatra. Short, sweet and magical use of the dualsense. First time you use the frog/spring suit and the controller vibrates it'll blow your mind. A Nintendo quality platformer using playstation level graphics. 

No 28 - Spiderman Miles Morales

Good game but Nothing special. Easy & fun platinum. 

No 29 - Bugsnax

Played for the lolz but was hooked to it. Simple, fun and clever gameplay. Extremely well written characters and decent story. Can't wait for the expansion and hopefully a sequel follows soon. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Platinum #119 - Persona 5 Royal
What an experience. Loved everything from combat, art style, loading screens & those nonexistent loading time.

Props to @dekardia for sharing the game. 

6abed86c94c5ef638a0cc1cee6a0a17b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by jak3072
Updation.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread