PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

24 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I overplayed side quests like too much lol. So game completion + plat time was 70-72hrs

after main quests, what are all the most recommended things to do before getting done with the game? I am completing all side quests. Any other recommendations for completing? Not looking to plat this. Currently played about 45 hours 

13 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

after main quests, what are all the most recommended things to do before getting done with the game? I am completing all side quests. Any other recommendations for completing? Not looking to plat this. Currently played about 45 hours 

Complete side quests as much as possible, else boss fights get tough as you progress. it's better if you level up to 39 or 40. Upgrade your weapons, armor and ammo pouch capacity. 

Higher Medicine pouch capacity especially is required especially in harder modes else The boss fights get insanely frustrating at times. 

And in the skill tree , get the valor surge and one more ultimate ability (R1 button) forgot which one,very useful during boss fights 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

3 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Complete side quests as much as possible, else boss fights get tough as you progress. it's better if you level up to 39 or 40. Upgrade your weapons, armor and ammo pouch capacity. 

Higher Medicine pouch capacity especially is required especially in harder modes else The boss fights get insanely frustrating at times. 

And in the skill tree , get the valor surge and one more ultimate ability (R1 button) forgot which one,very useful during boss fights 

I have already completed the main story campaign. I played the main story start to end basically without touching anything else

what I wanted to ask is what other activities I should do after main story since there is a lot to do once main story is done. Things that are most rewarding and worthwhile I mean, to do before moving on to another game

Edited by 0verlord

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I have already completed the main story campaign. I played the main story start to end basically without touching anything else

what I wanted to ask is what other activities I should do after main story since there is a lot to do once main story is done. Things that are most rewarding and worthwhile I mean, to do before moving on to another game

Oh oops

Have you completed all the cauldrons? Those are really fun and rewarding. 

Few hunting trials and clearing out rebel camps are fun as well . You can try those if u haven’t. High level requirement side missions have strong machines too. Like in one of the side missions i had to simultaneously fight a tremortusk ,thunderjaw ,few small machines,etc.

Rest all are just laborious…..collect this collect that ……annoying tbh :P

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Oh oops

Few hunting trials and clearing out rebel camps are fun as well . You can try those if u haven’t. High level requirement side missions have strong machines too. Like in one of the side missions i had to simultaneously fight a tremortusk ,thunderjaw ,few small machines,etc.

Thanks a lot ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Oh oops

Thanks a lot ?

Platinum #5: Tales of Arise

03pVWFh.jpg?1

The game was absolutely amazing and I finished it on launch. I did not try for the Platinum though. Tried for it much later - and it was absolutely amazing journey. Post-Game there were huge dungeons and absolutely bonkers bosses, plus awesome cameos from the other Tales Games, if you're a fan. Some trophies were a bit boring to get (requiring some farming) but it was a wild and enjoyable ride to the Platinum.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

Damn? how many days did it take and how many hours per day?

Took 70 hours in total, spread across almost 3 weeks. 2 hours a day, extended on weekends. One annoying trophy needs completing every location, that alone took around 20hours :/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

AC Origins

Screenshot-2022-06-30-16-06-57-79-fff335

Nice! I found Origins boring so tried to Plat Odyssey but couldn't. Only need 3 more and I think one of these days, I will plat it.

13 minutes ago, b!T said:

Nice! I found Origins boring so tried to Plat Odyssey but couldn't. Only need 3 more and I think one of these days, I will plat it.

Yeah, some of my friends felt that same about Origins, I enjoyed it maybe coz returning to AC after Black Flag, just that grind for all locations was annoying. I'm told Odyssey is a lot more fun, but the map is even bigger with even more things things to do ?

No 33. Spiderman.

Screenshot_20220707-153610_PS App.jpg

Had just one trophy to collect since I played it on PS4 during release. Ps4 saves didn't carry over so played & completed it again. On completion realised I needed to 100% the game again to get that final trophy. 

• Like 6

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread