PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

On 7/7/2022 at 3:42 PM, KnackChap said:

No 33. Spiderman.

Screenshot_20220707-153610_PS App.jpg

Had just one trophy to collect since I played it on PS4 during release. Ps4 saves didn't carry over so played & completed it again. On completion realised I needed to 100% the game again to get that final trophy. 

You played the PS4 version on your PS5 right ? Was there any performance boost like 60 fps mode and improvement in load/fast travel times ?

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

You played the PS4 version on your PS5 right ? Was there any performance boost like 60 fps mode and improvement in load/fast travel times ?

Nope. Loading times are improved but there is still a lot of them compared to miles. They improved the tech in that game esp when going from exterior to interior areas and day night cycle shift. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SuperT said:

How difficult was the speed run ? 

Not difficult at all. Didn't check my timing but I'm sure had a lot of spare time at the end. Just mandatory objectives and running wherever possible. 

Tbh, 'Can't catch me' trophy was a pain in the a*s, took around 45mins to get that right. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2022 at 10:41 PM, gecko89 said:

Not difficult at all. Didn't check my timing but I'm sure had a lot of spare time at the end. Just mandatory objectives and running wherever possible. 

Tbh, 'Can't catch me' trophy was a pain in the a*s, took around 45mins to get that right. 

speedrun took me 1.53 hrs. sleeping for one hour took me the most time and effort. lol

• Haha 2

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Why? Should have just turned off the display :yawn:

my console is set to auto turn off in 1 hr if inactive. didnt pop first time due to that cause it went into rest mode when i came back in an hour. 

my controller is also set to disconnect if unused for 10 mins. so it didnt even pop the second time as it needs the controller to be active too. you can hear the cat snoring in the dual sesnse speaker. so second time failed too. 

got it in the 3rd attempt. 

• Haha 3

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread