PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread

12 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

I liked the game enough to play it again.. I like the combat and traversal mechanism. hehe 

True. After this long grind traversal will never be the same again in any open world game for me. 

Cannot wait to ride a horse like peasants in Tsushima :lol:

5 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

guys is RM *that* good? What if i played base spidey way back and that was it? I never got around to finishing the dlcs in base spidey tho :(

If you have already played then unless you are drawn to the 60 RT perf mode, I'd say skip. Maybe just buy the standalone miles game. The UE 3 is 5k and miles is 4K INR physical If I'm not mistaken so upto you if feel an additional 1k is worth for the visual goodies the RM comes with + dlcs. 

5 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

@Jigsaw My stats read 24 hours, but you can probably finish it in much less time than that. I sometimes leave the game on while talking on the phone and also I keep swinging around the city randomly sometimes.. 

Sweet. I'll probably take the same time as you if this also has those maddening screwball challenges :wallbash:

Just now, Jigsaw said:

If you have already played then unless you are drawn to the 60 RT perf mode, I'd say skip. Maybe just buy the standalone miles game. The UE 3 is 5k and miles is 4K INR physical If I'm not mistaken so upto you if feel an additional 1k is worth for the visual goodies the RM comes with + dlcs. 

yeah, mera ek panga ye hai ki my spidey is a USA disc so because of SKU/PSN mismatch i cant get the free plat/save upload thing so ill have to replay the entire game and 100% jo pakka super boring hoga.

Miles also im sure instead of 4k types i can get for 2.5-3 used even if i wanted to:fear1:

3 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

yeah, mera ek panga ye hai ki my spidey is a USA disc so because of SKU/PSN mismatch i cant get the free plat/save upload thing so ill have to replay the entire game and 100% jo pakka super boring hoga.

Miles also im sure instead of 4k types i can get for 2.5-3 used even if i wanted to:fear1:

Yeah actually there will be a lot of miles used copies soon (if not already) so you can snag one real cheap right here on TP :bigyellowgrin:

10 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Sweet. I'll probably take the same time as you if this also has those maddening screwball challenges :wallbash:

no Screwball challenges.. The challenges that are there are pretty easy to get through. 

Also, if you find it difficult, you can lower the difficulty. I played on the default one (amazing?). 

Edited by ayush12ice
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ayush12ice said:

no Screwball challenges.. The challenges that are there are pretty easy to get through. 

Also, if you find it difficult, you can lower the difficulty. I played on the default one (amazing?). 

Thank goodness. I hated those screwball thingies. The taskmaster challenges atleast were fun and easy in RM. 

bd81281a675c09fa7102e237897198ca.jpg

Just Platinum-ed Bloodborne
My first Souls game and went in thinking i would give up the game soon

Beautiful Masterpiece 10/10 game
Had me addicted to it from the start till the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Yogaraj said:

Sorry for ot , but i did not understand the game man so gave up. You wake up go ahead , die and comeback to the same place WTF? Did i miss something ? :furious:

1cc8629ecb5a5f20c56bc81c9209a37f.jpg

“Further Proof”

Sorry for ot , but i did not understand the game man so gave up. You wake up go ahead , die and comeback to the same place WTF? Did i miss something ? :furious:

GIT GUD

Jkjk

When you start of the game you will absolutely be overwhelmed with the amount of enemies and then the boss (Cleric Beast) which is too much to handle when you legit just start the game. The fun comes when you learn the combat and etch it into your muscle memory and then outclass the enemies who were super tough . I would strongly suggest to check some guide if you have no clue in the game.

This is legit my first souls game and also first platinum for a souls game

The game runs at 1080 30fps on the ps5
But the game makes up for the 1080p 30 fps and will keep you engaged throughout the end

Only chalice (optional content) was annoying for me

57 minutes ago, Yogaraj said:

GIT GUD

Jkjk

When you start of the game you will absolutely be overwhelmed with the amount of enemies and then the boss (Cleric Beast) which is too much to handle when you legit just start the game. The fun comes when you learn the combat and etch it into your muscle memory and then outclass the enemies who were super tough . I would strongly suggest to check some guide if you have no clue in the game.

This is legit my first souls game and also first platinum for a souls game

The game runs at 1080 30fps on the ps5
But the game makes up for the 1080p 30 fps and will keep you engaged throughout the end

Only chalice (optional content) was annoying for me

I really want to jump into Bloodborne but after playing MM, ControlUE and Days Gone - I don't know if I will be able to play it at 30 fps. How good is it on the PS5 ? 

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

The Soulsborne games tell their story through item descriptions. Some things regarding the story are ambiguous, some are merely educated guesses. VaatiVidya does a good job of compiling the story and explaining it.

Personally, not a fan of this method of storytelling but the game is good fun :)

Edited by dekardia

I really want to jump into Bloodborne but after playing MM, ControlUE and Days Gone - I don't know if I will be able to play it at 30 fps. How good is it on the PS5 ? 

Haha i had the same worry and issue

I played MM 60fps(Platinum-ed) , Valhalla 60 fps , god of war again at 60 fps and games like cod and stuff at 60 fps . Even before playing bb i was playing yakuza remastered collection which all of them were at 60 fps . I finished yakuza 3 and started yakuza 4 and then went full on bloodborne. At first that 1080 30 fps might feel like bad and i think there is a tiny bit of frame pacing issue on the start (not worse like the ps4) but then the game runs smooth throughout the end. The game is so addictive and will keep you glued to it and you will be so into it that you wont notice the 1080 30 fps AT ALL

I feel 30 fps is major issue only when on PC cause those require proper monitors to sync with it and the frame time gets worse unless you run rivatuner . But on console 30 fps is never an issue as it is generally super smooth

• Like 2

Haha i had the same worry and issue

I played MM 60fps(Platinum-ed) , Valhalla 60 fps , god of war again at 60 fps and games like cod and stuff at 60 fps . Even before playing bb i was playing yakuza remastered collection which all of them were at 60 fps . I finished yakuza 3 and started yakuza 4 and then went full on bloodborne. At first that 1080 30 fps might feel like bad and i think there is a tiny bit of frame pacing issue on the start (not worse like the ps4) but then the game runs smooth throughout the end. The game is so addictive and will keep you glued to it and you will be so into it that you wont notice the 1080 30 fps AT ALL

I feel 30 fps is major issue only when on PC cause those require proper monitors to sync with it and the frame time gets worse unless you run rivatuner . But on console 30 fps is never an issue as it is generally super smooth

Thanks man. Will give it a try...

• Snake changed the title to PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread