PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread🏆🏆🏆

57 minutes ago, Yogaraj said:

GIT GUD

Jkjk

When you start of the game you will absolutely be overwhelmed with the amount of enemies and then the boss (Cleric Beast) which is too much to handle when you legit just start the game. The fun comes when you learn the combat and etch it into your muscle memory and then outclass the enemies who were super tough . I would strongly suggest to check some guide if you have no clue in the game.

This is legit my first souls game and also first platinum for a souls game

The game runs at 1080 30fps on the ps5
But the game makes up for the 1080p 30 fps and will keep you engaged throughout the end

Only chalice (optional content) was annoying for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to jump into Bloodborne but after playing MM, ControlUE and Days Gone - I don't know if I will be able to play it at 30 fps. How good is it on the PS5 ? 

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Sorry for ot , but i did not understand the game man so gave up. You wake up go ahead , die and comeback to the same place WTF? Did i miss something ? :furious:

The Soulsborne games tell their story through item descriptions. Some things regarding the story are ambiguous, some are merely educated guesses. VaatiVidya does a good job of compiling the story and explaining it.

Personally, not a fan of this method of storytelling but the game is good fun :)

Edited by dekardia

I really want to jump into Bloodborne but after playing MM, ControlUE and Days Gone - I don't know if I will be able to play it at 30 fps. How good is it on the PS5 ? 

Haha i had the same worry and issue

I played MM 60fps(Platinum-ed) , Valhalla 60 fps , god of war again at 60 fps and games like cod and stuff at 60 fps . Even before playing bb i was playing yakuza remastered collection which all of them were at 60 fps . I finished yakuza 3 and started yakuza 4 and then went full on bloodborne. At first that 1080 30 fps might feel like bad and i think there is a tiny bit of frame pacing issue on the start (not worse like the ps4) but then the game runs smooth throughout the end. The game is so addictive and will keep you glued to it and you will be so into it that you wont notice the 1080 30 fps AT ALL

I feel 30 fps is major issue only when on PC cause those require proper monitors to sync with it and the frame time gets worse unless you run rivatuner . But on console 30 fps is never an issue as it is generally super smooth

• Like 2

Haha i had the same worry and issue

I played MM 60fps(Platinum-ed) , Valhalla 60 fps , god of war again at 60 fps and games like cod and stuff at 60 fps . Even before playing bb i was playing yakuza remastered collection which all of them were at 60 fps . I finished yakuza 3 and started yakuza 4 and then went full on bloodborne. At first that 1080 30 fps might feel like bad and i think there is a tiny bit of frame pacing issue on the start (not worse like the ps4) but then the game runs smooth throughout the end. The game is so addictive and will keep you glued to it and you will be so into it that you wont notice the 1080 30 fps AT ALL

I feel 30 fps is major issue only when on PC cause those require proper monitors to sync with it and the frame time gets worse unless you run rivatuner . But on console 30 fps is never an issue as it is generally super smooth

Thanks man. Will give it a try...

0ec9757589a8a1857493fb7309476176.jpg

Extremely FUN GAME

Ignore the fact that it is to showcase the dualsense

The level design the bosses and everything around the game is so FUN and Actually easy $$ Title

Dont even plat it . Just get to the end of the game
You’ll love it

• Like 6

Trying for GOW platinum. The Valkyrie fights are amazing and challenging and so are the favor missions. Never imagined playing for platinum would be fun.

Instead of that  'Kill Odin's Ravens' trophy. Stupid & laborious. And problematic lol.

21 hours ago, funjabi said:

Trying for GOW platinum. The Valkyrie fights are amazing and challenging and so are the favor missions. Never imagined playing for platinum would be fun.

Instead of that  'Kill Odin's Ravens' trophy. Stupid & laborious. And problematic lol.

I also have some trophies pending. Valkyrie fights are fun and annoying at same time . Hahaha depending on difficulty level:D

Planning to plat it by next month. Hopefully:P

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude that playtime is fast, did u just ran pass all enemies?

I skipped all cutscenes and almost all human encounters and  few infected  encounters.Listen mode works on Grounded which makes going around  enemies easy plus it was  not my 1st playthrough. :P I did grounded run with all my max upgrades in NG+

Rat king was pain. Died 7 times. But per chapter perma death made it bearable.

Encounters which forces  combat are hardest and chances of dying very high. 

I used few strategies used by this dude in his videos. Bottles are op in Tlou 2, you can distract them forever by throwing them in different directions.lol

Stealth is really good in Tlou 2..

See his  channel. He skips almost all  encounters lol

Edited by WhiteWolf