Jump to content

PLAYSTATION Platinum Trophy Hunters Thread🏆🏆🏆


Recommended Posts

Looks like PS1 classics will have trophies, syphon filter will have it once it launches on ps sub

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Platinum 123: GoT

 

First plat in 2yrs, was my go to game for 2yrs (along with Forza on PC). Used to play for like 2hrs every 2nd Sunday :scratchchin:f**king loved this game. Reminded of my wonderful times with Okami HD :wub:

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I overplayed side quests like too much lol. So game completion + plat time was 70-72hrs

after main quests, what are all the most recommended things to do before getting done with the game? I am completing all side quests. Any other recommendations for completing? Not looking to plat this. Currently played about 45 hours 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

after main quests, what are all the most recommended things to do before getting done with the game? I am completing all side quests. Any other recommendations for completing? Not looking to plat this. Currently played about 45 hours 

Complete side quests as much as possible, else boss fights get tough as you progress. it's better if you level up to 39 or 40. Upgrade your weapons, armor and ammo pouch capacity. 

 

Higher Medicine pouch capacity especially is required especially in harder modes else The boss fights get insanely frustrating at times. 

 

And in the skill tree , get the valor surge and one more ultimate ability (R1 button) forgot which one,very useful during boss fights 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Complete side quests as much as possible, else boss fights get tough as you progress. it's better if you level up to 39 or 40. Upgrade your weapons, armor and ammo pouch capacity. 

 

Higher Medicine pouch capacity especially is required especially in harder modes else The boss fights get insanely frustrating at times. 

 

And in the skill tree , get the valor surge and one more ultimate ability (R1 button) forgot which one,very useful during boss fights 

I have already completed the main story campaign. I played the main story start to end basically without touching anything else

 

what I wanted to ask is what other activities I should do after main story since there is a lot to do once main story is done. Things that are most rewarding and worthwhile I mean, to do before moving on to another game

Edited by 0verlord
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I have already completed the main story campaign. I played the main story start to end basically without touching anything else

 

what I wanted to ask is what other activities I should do after main story since there is a lot to do once main story is done. Things that are most rewarding and worthwhile I mean, to do before moving on to another game

Oh oops

Have you completed all the cauldrons? Those are really fun and rewarding. 

Few hunting trials and clearing out rebel camps are fun as well . You can try those if u haven’t. High level requirement side missions have strong machines too. Like in one of the side missions i had to simultaneously fight a tremortusk ,thunderjaw ,few small machines,etc.

Rest all are just laborious…..collect this collect that ……annoying tbh :P

 

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Oh oops

Have you completed all the cauldrons? Those are really fun and rewarding. 

Few hunting trials and clearing out rebel camps are fun as well . You can try those if u haven’t. High level requirement side missions have strong machines too. Like in one of the side missions i had to simultaneously fight a tremortusk ,thunderjaw ,few small machines,etc.

Rest all are just laborious…..collect this collect that ……annoying tbh :P

 

Thanks a lot 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Oh oops

Have you completed all the cauldrons? Those are really fun and rewarding. 

Few hunting trials and clearing out rebel camps are fun as well . You can try those if u haven’t. High level requirement side missions have strong machines too. Like in one of the side missions i had to simultaneously fight a tremortusk ,thunderjaw ,few small machines,etc.

Rest all are just laborious…..collect this collect that ……annoying tbh :P

 

Thanks a lot 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Platinum #5: Tales of Arise

 

03pVWFh.jpg?1

 

 

 

 

 

The game was absolutely amazing and I finished it on launch. I did not try for the Platinum though. Tried for it much later - and it was absolutely amazing journey. Post-Game there were huge dungeons and absolutely bonkers bosses, plus awesome cameos from the other Tales Games, if you're a fan. Some trophies were a bit boring to get (requiring some farming) but it was a wild and enjoyable ride to the Platinum.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

Damn🫡 how many days did it take and how many hours per day?

Took 70 hours in total, spread across almost 3 weeks. 2 hours a day, extended on weekends. One annoying trophy needs completing every location, that alone took around 20hours :/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

AC Origins

Screenshot-2022-06-30-16-06-57-79-fff335

 

 

Nice! I found Origins boring so tried to Plat Odyssey but couldn't. Only need 3 more and I think one of these days, I will plat it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...