Hyper Scape

Heaven Angel

Hyper Scape is an urban futuristic free-to-play Battle Royale where 100 Contenders engage in FPS close-quarters and fast-paced matches to become the next global superstar.

• URBAN BATTLE ROYALE - Fight your way through the 7 unique districts of Neo Arcadia, a virtual city featuring imposing landmarks that bring verticality to the next level. From sky-scraping towers to open plazas, from streets to rooftops, Neo Arcadia will push you to constantly adapt to your surroundings.
  • CLOSE-QUARTERS CITY COMBAT - Hyper Scape is a brand new and intense First-Person multiplayer game that lets you define your playstyle to dominate the battleground. Dive into tense and vertical matches, where you (double) jump from streets to rooftops using unique weapons and unleashing powerful Hacks that bend the rules to your advantage.
  • A FRESH TAKE ON BATTLE ROYALE - Learn to avoid the Blight that progressively dissolves Neo Arcadia’s districts in varied patterns throughout each match. Maximize the Effects Cards played by the AI Game Master during the match, changing the game on the fly for all contenders. If you are skilled enough to make it to the final remaining players, you will enter the Showdown where you can choose your path to victory: will you eliminate all opposition or choose a more tactical approach and go for the Crown? Intense, surprising and spectacular, Hyper Scape brings Battle Royale to new heights.
  • A FOREVER EVOLVING GAME - Map changes, a steady flow of new customization options, thrilling gameplay opportunities… Be ready for an ever-evolving experience following your favorite 2054 Contenders in their quest to unveil the mysteries and secrets of the Hyper Scape.

unknown.png

Registration

Twitch is great marketing than paying for billboards now. Targeted advertising and good numbers from Twitch. Yesterday 500k+ were watching. Should maintain 100k+ with twitch tech test drop chance. 

Battle Royale isn't going away anytime soon given how popular they are still. Fortnite/PUBG/APEX/Warzone are still very active.

Yep. I do think it's oversaturated though.

The existing BRs are already very popular.
Don't see anything new from Ubi except the typical futuristic map stuff.
I'm sticking to APEX.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Agreed the BR space is quite saturated, but this does look pretty good tho. Visuals gives a bit of a Valorant vibe to me.

I'm satisfied with Apex too but will give this a try, nothing to lose, it is free after all.

With the BR market so much saturated, the only way they could have pulled the crowd is by doing similar to what Apex did.. i.e. announce and launch the same time. Pay some streamers for initial month for publicity.

If the game is good, it will definitely stick on. 

I don't like this approach of Beta, limited keys etc

Can't expect that from Ubilol. Their paid AAA titles are not even fully optimized at launch. Forget about reveal -> play right now. 

They tried Valorant route with Twitch access but looks like it didn't attract the crowd after 48 hours. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game already launched on PS4 and not even being advertised on front page!!.

Download size is around 5GB on PS4. Gonna give it a shot to see.

Also Ubilol launching Two different battle passes for this game (Premium and Hyper). They really out do themselves. Not sure if this tiered battle pass is already common on F2P space.

24 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

This game already launched on PS4 and not even being advertised on front page!!.

Download size is around 5GB on PS4. Gonna give it a shot to see.

Also Ubilol launching Two different battle passes for this game (Premium and Hyper). They really out do themselves. Not sure if this tiered battle pass is already common on F2P space.

Played this few hours yesterday, the setting is like the Oasis from Ready Player One. Few things I liked where that the game is super fluid and the time to kill is high compared to other similar games, though I feel it would take some time to get used to the gameplay. Overall thought it was above average, nothing special, but will give it few more tries probably, tfue says it's a skill game and takes time to like it. 

Apex has that 2 battlepass thing, the second one is same as the first one but it unlocks the first 25 levels get go. 

• 1 year later...