Far Cry 6

Ichigo Uzumaki

9 minutes ago, Animus said:

yup, lets hope XSX handles it well....so far going good, no issues as such.

All Ubisoft games run really bad on PC. I think they make them for the Consoles first and then port them onto PC. Watch Dogs / Assassins Creed and Far Cry being the examples.

17 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Basically, recommended for the first time player of the series? Or should i start with another entry?

First time you'll enjoy it. Most of us are burnt out and jaded because its been the same formula since FC3. I swear to God if this game asks you to craft wallets and backpacks out of hunting animals again :wallbash:

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

First time you'll enjoy it. Most of us are burnt out and jaded because its been the same formula since FC3. I swear to God if this game asks you to craft wallets and backpacks out of hunting animals again :wallbash:

no crafting this time around!, everything is linked to the gear unlock and what you wear.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:08 PM, b!T said:

As usual, will get it when it's < 1.5K.

On PC, it will be around that price on EGS this December last week. For console, it should be 2-2.5k next month. You can always get a cheap deal of AMD Rewards for pc if you don't want to wait

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

On PC, it will be around that price on EGS this December last week. For console, it should be 2-2.5k next month. You can always get a cheap deal of AMD Rewards for pc if you don't want to wait

Na, my PC can't run this. Will wait for consoles.

13 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Reviews are giving lots of praise to the main character this time 

Yeah, little things like these add so much personality to the character. I much prefer this to having your protagonists being mute TBH.

Edited by STICK3Rboy