IVG Plays

Hey guys as many of you probably (don't) know, we've been dabbling with streaming games for a while now. 

We've posted a bunch of videos on our YouTube page, and today, we just got done with our Hyper Scape stream on Facebook. 

(Disclaimer: We aren't very good at BR games) 

Going forward, we plan on doing this far more regularly, and we want to hear your thoughts/feedback on this.

So far our videos have been about early access content or games we enjoy playing. That being said, we're open to suggestions as to what you'd like to see us stream. And more importantly, would like to have some of you on the stream. 

And in case you were wondering, the three people on the stream are @HundredProofSam @XiN and me. 

• Like 3

Maybe stream pubg /s

But seriously anything apart from PUBG is good. Games like Destiny, COD,  new SP games etc

24 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Sea Of Thieves

That's @Snake's fav game. 

20 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Also unironically play monster hunter world or borderlands 3

both have 4 player co-op.

Idk about any other fun/active MP games except the usual BR Tatti

Yea we normally tend to stay away from BR games. Would be down for some Borderlands 3 co-op. 

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Maybe stream pubg /s

But seriously anything apart from PUBG is good. Games like Destiny, COD,  new SP games etc

For sure. Also looking forward to streaming GOT.

Any good sp games be it indies or aaa games ........sony exclusives like gow,hzd, uncharted series, tlou,r&c, ,ff7 remake, persona 5 Royal,etc ..... But please no BR games ?

Even platforms like switch have good games....... Maybe that's an option as well. 

If you have 4 ppl to play I'd suggest gta5 heists. 

There's also rainbow Six siege, overwatch in mp. .. But not sure how many like it here 

2 hours ago, nash said:

Going forward, we plan on doing this far more regularly, and we want to hear your thoughts/feedback on this.

Have you guys discussed the possibility of face cams? I think that'll be a great addition.

• Like 1

Also another suggestion that I can make, apart from the stream can we also please have the IVG podcast back? It's been years since the podcast has been updated.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -13- said:

Have you guys discussed the possibility of face cams? I think that'll be a great addition.

Yes but given the pandemic right now, I believe web cams are in shortage.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Sea of thieves would be nice. Or maye some Jrpgs

Will try.

57 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Also another suggestion that I can make, apart from the stream can we also please have the IVG podcast back? It's been years since the podcast has been updated.

@HundredProofSam let's do it.

58 minutes ago, hope said:

Dont play Indie Bhindi games.

It would be good if you can play Tshushima launch day. 

Would be cool also if you can play some classics. 

I personally don't play indie games, but there are AA games we feel need more live. Underrated gems of sorts. So may stream them.

Plan on streaming GOT as well. 

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am genuinely really excited for the IVG podcast to be back. More so than the console launches actually [emoji7]

Please, please make it happen.

3 hours ago, nash said:

Played some Destiny 2 PCP with the IVG Crew. We're always looking for more players to join the clan, so if you are interested, ping @Tyler

So it was indeed you guys I ran into other day. :P 

unknown.png