IVG Plays

21 minutes ago, Walker said:

I vote for a Dying Light co-op stream :lol:

That game was legit fun in co-op.

Dying light was fun during the in game day time. I stopped after one night :rofl:

Though, the game which made me stop playing all scary stuff was RE7 on VR. After 30 mins with that, I am done.

13 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

I’ve always wanted to play Dying Light because the free running looks super cool... but at nighttime :fear:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, b!T said:

Dying light was fun during the in game day time. I stopped after one night :rofl:

Though, the game which made me stop playing all scary stuff was RE7 on VR. After 30 mins with that, I am done.

After the first few night missions the game gets real fun with the grapple hook. Also the entire game can be co-op iirc. Had some fun times running around like a headless chicken with pals (all darrpoks like me) trying to figure out which way to run :lol:

After the first few mins of RE7 didnt have the balls to try again. Disc is just sitting there daring me to pop it in the ps4. Oh no siree. Not gonna happen.

Edited by Walker

13 hours ago, b!T said:

Dude you must balls of steel to try horror in VR  lol. 

16 minutes ago, Walker said:

Had some fun times running around like a headless chicken with pals (all darrpoks like me) trying to figure out which way to run :lol:

That's pretty much the best part of the game. You and your friends getting relentlessly chased by those uber zombies (or whatever they're called) in pitch black darkness :lol:

Reminded me of the times we used to play hide and seek at night as kids :wub:

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pArth said:

Dude you must balls of steel to try horror in VR  lol. 

Lol, not at all. I even reached 30 mins because it was the first time I was trying PSVR and I was fascinated by it. But my heart aged 10 years in that 30 mins. Never again.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Hey guys, Nash and I are going to stream some Fall Guys tonight 9:30 to 10:30 pm. Since the game allows 4 in a party, anyone else (with a mic) would like to join?

Damn at work ?

The one stream I'd like to join. Will tune in though for the giggles :lol:

11 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

We’re live

Why is the stream blurry? And can you start game reviews (probably in Hindi?) English is fine too. Would love to hear from Desi players ? because I spend a lot of time on YouTube reviews. Even games I would never buy ?

14 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

We’re live

Was watching this on the TV when mom came in to the room.... she was laughing so hard seeing @Nash fail and lose his sh*t. :roflroll:

That looked fun!!. Hoping to join in one of the future streams. 

For some reason i read "stream" as "steam" and assumed you guys are playing on PC and didn't raise a hand :mellow:.

This game desperately needs larger team sizes and Co-OP. Not sure why split screen co-op was not included. They could have included just an offline co-op mode as well  with 4 player split screen

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

We’re live

I booted mine 2 mins into your stream :P

First thing wife asked, can it be played like Unravel 2. They need to add more features definately.

Insane fun. Me,wife,sister n mom all had a go one by one :lol: Team rounds sucks though.

26 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Anyone up for a stream tonight, 9:30 pm?

Unfortunately i had this on PC and refunded it cause of he server issue