Best place to buy 4K blu ray movies

amitsh2812

Hi

I wanted to ask where buy your 4K movies from?

Are we now limited to just an amazon and flipkart or are there other retail channels still available?

The prices of blu ray movies on amazon and flipkart have gone up and the great deals have disappeared!

Thanks

Amit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, originalamit said:

Hi

I wanted to ask where buy your 4K movies from?

Are we now limited to just an amazon and flipkart or are there other retail channels still available?

The prices of blu ray movies on amazon and flipkart have gone up and the great deals have disappeared!

Thanks

Amit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long ago those high end "bookstore" chains like Landmark or Crossword or Odyssey used to keep blu-rays, games, music CD's what have you.

Now i don't know, also all these items are exclusive to particular high end stores in malls, not every outlet has all these items, tastes of customers in each area vary i guess :/

aside from console games all other media has been btfo either by download/streaming or :zodka:

Best option i would say its streaming though the quality cannot be matched by 4K Disc but its far cheaper compared to 4K Disc also you can watch on any device any time.

If you are really want to get 4K Disc only check your local dealers for bluray discs they should offer you some deal.

1 hour ago, originalamit said:

thanks! I prefer the blu ray experience as its far more enriching in quality compared to streaming. Have invested in a HT and need good fuel to drive it! Thanks!

I might be selling a few of my 4K blu ray discs, PM Me f you have any specific titles in mind.