IVG Community Showcase - July : Share your gameplay, win games

IVG Community Showcase - July  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IVG Community Showcase: July Finalists

In no particular order

Fall Guys photo finish

by @KnackChap

God of War Gunnr Valkyrie

By @Parth Solanki

Call of Duty Modern Warfare sniper streak

By @Ichigo Uzumaki

Valorant streak

By @Keano

Thumper S-Rank run

By @STICK3Rboy

========================================================

ivg-community-showcase2.jpg

IVG Community Showcase: Share your gameplay, win games

In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been streaming games quite frequently on the IVG YouTube channel as well as on our Facebook page of late. We’ve also had several IVG members join our streams. And so, in keeping with our tradition of always keeping the community at the centre of what we do, we’d like to introduce IVG Community Showcase.

The IVG Community Showcase is a way for us to highlight – and reward – some of the coolest gameplay moments from the IVG community, whether it’s a great kill streak, a speed run, some skilled stealth gameplay or an amazing goal. Regardless of which games you play, and which platform you game on, you can be part of the Community Showcase. Once you’ve got a great gameplay clip you’d like to share, here’s how you can participate:

1. Upload the clip to a social media platform of your choosing. Make sure you tag/mention us in the post.
  2. Post a link to your clip in the this thread.

The prizes

And that’s about it. Now, about that reward part. Each month for the next four month, one winner will receive a game as a prize. We already know what the prize for August and November are, while we’re keeping the September and October prizes under wraps for now.

• August: Nioh 2 (PS4) – submissions from July 25 to August 10
  • September: To be announced – submissions from August 15 to September 10
  • October: To be announced – submissions from September 15 to October 10
  • November: Cyberpunk 2077 (platform of winner’s choice) – submissions from October 15 to November 10

The rules

Pretty cool, right? While you’re welcome to share any and every cool gameplay clip of yours with the community, here are some rules to keep in mind to be eligible to win a prize:

You have to be residing in India

• You must be a member of the IVG forums
  • You must tag IVG in your social media post containing your gameplay clip
  • The social media post and clip should be no older than one month from the date of posting it on the IVG forums.

And that’s about it. We look forward to checking out your amazing gameplay moments.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Is the clip sped up btw? 

Nope :P. Some of the later levels are pretty crazy.

It's actually not as smooth here as it is in the game because it's a 30fps clip and the game, of course, is in 60fps.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

14 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

This remains my favorite MP game of all time and I haven't uninstalled this even after 10 years. 

A man after my own heart. How is the BFBC PC population nowadays? 

Also will be sharing this clip on our FB page.

33 minutes ago, nash said:

A man after my own heart. How is the BFBC PC population nowadays? 

Also will be sharing this clip on our FB page.

Thanks. There are EU and SG servers. I think there are 10 servers which are always full. Vietnam has 1-2 servers max which are full. 

6 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Thanks. There are EU and SG servers. I think there are 10 servers which are always full. Vietnam has 1-2 servers max which are full. 

Awesome thanks. Will probably join you one of these days with another friend. We both played the sh*t out of BFBC back in the day.