Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AtheK

The IVG/GI Nostalgia Thread

Recommended Posts

Do people remember the transition from GI to IVG? There was a falling out with vinitwins and he decided to hijack the domain name. I remember there was a thread with suggestions for the new name. Wasn't a fan of IVG name back then but now I think it was the right call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gautam said:

Do people remember the transition from GI to IVG? There was a falling out with vinitwins and he decided to hijack the domain name. I remember there was a thread with suggestions for the new name. Wasn't a fan of IVG name back then but now I think it was the right call

Oh, yeah. 

 

34 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Birdy :hug: you visit Lucknow or settled on Noida permanently? Where in Noida do you live?

Also, can you share number with me just in case I would require your expert opinion on something and IVG is down or something emoji14.png

Panty n**** ! :puspa:

 

Noida, Sec 35. Near Logix mall/City Centre Metro Station. 

 

I haven't talked to Sufyan in a long time. Will ping. 

 

31 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ya been in constant touch with him, he is doing fine and is still gaming.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk
 

Met him some years back in Bangalore. He was busy chasing girls. Or vice versa. :giggle:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do people remember the transition from GI to IVG? There was a falling out with vinitwins and he decided to hijack the domain name. I remember there was a thread with suggestions for the new name. Wasn't a fan of IVG name back then but now I think it was the right call
We were this close to be called gaming sause. Like seriously Gaming Sause. Like Gaming Aachar sounds better

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:


Haven’t been in touch with him, but last I knew he had moved to Oman. He got married to megzworld, whom he met on IVG.

 

Thats great.. I do remember both of them posting together in the forums.. I still remember how much I was addicted to ivg and But now I guess most of the old members have got married and are off gaming. New age kids aren't much into console gaming they are into mobile gaming that's the reason we have had a decline in traffic :fear:.. 

 

But thanks to IVG I made soo many friends :clap3: Its been more than 10 years since I joined and have been visiting everyday.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Guys, can you tell me what connection (if any) did this forum have with consoul?

 

Don't think there was any connection, apart from the fact that it was like a 'competitor'.

 

I had an account there too, basically for trading and selling games. Don't remember if I ever dealt with anyone, though. And after a while, it got hacked or something. Sad scenes for them. Don't think they recovered from that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I dont see @ACIDICBRAT around these days. Great guy. Got my first xbox 360 from him!

He's still gaming. I stay in touch with him. Met him once or twice in Mumbai. I'll ask him to visit IVG right away. lol

 

13 hours ago, TAZ said:

 

Thats great.. I do remember both of them posting together in the forums.. I still remember how much I was addicted to ivg and But now I guess most of the old members have got married and are off gaming. New age kids aren't much into console gaming they are into mobile gaming that's the reason we have had a decline in traffic :fear:.. 

 

But thanks to IVG I made soo many friends :clap3: Its been more than 10 years since I joined and have been visiting everyday.. 

is that you TazBooby from the UC2 days? :fear::fear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Guys, can you tell me what connection (if any) did this forum have with consoul? I remember visiting that forum's boards as well for gaming related information.

 

 

 I first got on consoul.in before i got on ivg.

 

 

I have a faint recollection that I got a PM on consoul to join ivg and that's how I got to know about IVG. Anyone used to do that btw?

 

 

I am responsible to get a lot of members to switch to ivg for game trades when I used to sell games on ebay.  Piper really liked the forum once i told him about ivg as there was something wrong with ebay when I dealt with him.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can confirm i've made better and a lot of friends through IVG than in real life and my phone contact list if filled with all of you guys PS ID's 
MG really misses you, you be ignoring him. y u do dis to him.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

 

 

 I first got on consoul.in before i got on ivg.

 

 

I have a faint recollection that I got a PM on consoul to join ivg and that's how I got to know about IVG. Anyone used to do that btw?

 

 

I am responsible to get a lot of members to switch to ivg for game trades when I used to sell games on ebay.  Piper really liked the forum once i told him about ivg as there was something wrong with ebay when I dealt with him.

 

 

 

 

NO way!!!!! Even I remember getting a PM on consoul to join IVG..!! But can't recall who that guy was who sent me that PM. Will search my email for that PM notification Mail :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...