Steam help! How to withdraw money from steam wallet?

gamer_adi

25 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You cannot :lol:

How much do you have? if it's some big bux you can buy some games next sale, or if it's some 2rs amount you can get cool profile backgrounds or trading cards from marketplace

A couple of lakhs bro...can't spend all that on games.

20 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I guess you could try looking for someone trustworthy who wants to buy a few games on steam. Buy those games, gift them to him and have him pay you.

Can't think of any other way :\

Maybe. Is skins trading sites safe?

1 minute ago, gamer_adi said:

A couple of lakhs bro...can't spend all that on games.

Maybe. Is skins trading sites safe?

:O

:surprise:

Did you get like  a super rare CSGO knife or something ? 

Bought 1000 weapon crates about 6 years ago for 1-2 rs each, they are now worth 150-300 as of today, will wait for a few more months, am hoping the one i am looking to cash out will  hit1k and then it's cash out time. Prolly in october-december time period. It's really annoying steam won't allow bank transfer out of steam

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

:O

:surprise:

Did you get like  a super rare CSGO knife or something ? 

Edited by gamer_adi
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

sell the account? 

Sell to whom? Have no idea about this?

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Not sure, man :\

Maybe @Joe Cool can answer that?

Ok, will talk to him, Would have taken a chance with them both don't feel safe logging into those sites with my steam a/c now that Valve has dis-associated themselves with them last year.

4 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Sell to whom? Have no idea about this?

Ok, will talk to him, Would have taken a chance with them both don't feel safe logging into those sites with my steam a/c now that Valve has dis-associated themselves with them last year.

one of my friend's account was stolen that way, had some 20 AAA games bought from his first job money :rofl:

literally just put his username and password in

Next day he can't log in.

And some Ukranian guy has hijacked the account :lol:

Just now, PhantomShade said:

one of my friend's account was stolen that way, had some 20 AAA games bought from his first job money :rofl:

literally just put his username and password in

Next day he can't log in.

And some Ukranian guy has hijacked the account :lol:

Not funny bro ^_^

I keep getting these friend requests from totally fake a/cs everyday promising free knife skins if i just accept their friend request, it's scary :nerves:

Buy games at 20% or 25% off for friends. That's what I did to cashout my 24k wallet funds. Make a post on reddit.com/r/steamgameswap. It's the best way. Converting steam wallet to bank without any loss is impossible. Keep in mind, you've to buy some games for yourself as well regularly else gifting rights from your account will be disabled as Steam flags it for suspicious activity.b

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

WTF is a weapon crate? How did you make steam funds out of it? I know, not helping instead asking questions but I can't help but ask. Is it like bitcoin or something emoji38.png

Yeah man. For the first time i am hearing about this. Never expected that one could make money out of weapon crates. What are weapon crates to start with?

Edit:- you mean to say that those silly rewards we get randomly for playing cs go are worth something?

Edited by Bhpian Bali

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

WTF is a weapon crate? How did you make steam funds out of it? I know, not helping instead asking questions but I can't help but ask. Is it like bitcoin or something emoji38.png

6 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Yeah man. For the first time i am hearing about this. Never expected that one could make money out of weapon crates. What are weapon crates to start with?

Edit:- you mean to say that those silly rewards we get randomly for playing cs go are worth something?

In Dopa 2, CSGO etc you get these treasure chests, weapon crates and all, idk about CSGO, but sometimes very rarely you get these treasure chests after Dotka 2 match randomly, but mostly you have to buy them on the in game store

Some are "limited edition" and have limited edition items, like they aren't sold later on on the store and become rare over time.

I guess this is what the OP has.

Jokes apart certain rare CSGO knife skins go easily for 1lakh, i thought he has one of those :P

This "buy the treasure boxes for peanuts and sell for 10x the price later" is something i'm hearing after a long time :lol: , last i head people trying to do this in Digit forum to varying results, back in 2012

I should also get in this business :fear:

• Like 1

I made quite a bunch with TF2 few years ago. Good times.

As for wallet, just buy game and trade for slightly less (consider it as withdrawal fee). Sub like steamgameswap is very good place. You can also try steamtrades or trade with friends. 

Yes and no.You can get CS:GO Skins by just playing the game. Weekly limit on free drops. If you want more, you need to open crates and get lucky.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Lol virtual knife and virtual weapons for 1 lakh. That's insane even for someone who is into gaming!

Thanks for clearing that up!

Hehe haven't you seen those youtube videos where dude blows a year's worth of salary on fifa packs, hoping to get TOTY Messi and then splash around champagne? :P

• Haha 1

It's whole different kind of market. Not for casual gamer. Even for hardcore gamer, it might not be always the case. This is mostly for people who want to make $$$ while playing and don't care about stats and such.

Hehe haven't you seen those youtube videos where dude blows a year's worth of salary on fifa packs, hoping to get TOTY Messi and then splash around champagne? 

There is lot of $$$ in FIFA. My yearly FIFA covers all my gaming expense. Been years since I paid for anything gaming related out of pocket. 

Few years ago even cards made good $$$ but Valve changed their system so it is not good/viable anymore. 

59 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

There is lot of $$$ in FIFA. My yearly FIFA covers all my gaming expense. Been years since I paid for anything gaming related out of pocket. 

Don't know the specifics, but I've watched too much Youtube fifa to know people really making bank out here lol.

Good going if you can do that :)