Steam help! How to withdraw money from steam wallet?

gamer_adi

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I made quite a bunch with TF2 few years ago. Good times.

As for wallet, just buy game and trade for slightly less (consider it as withdrawal fee). Sub like steamgameswap is very good place. You can also try steamtrades or trade with friends. 

Yes and no.You can get CS:GO Skins by just playing the game. Weekly limit on free drops. If you want more, you need to open crates and get lucky.  

how to find out the crap that you have won playing the game is worth something? where is it listed in steam account?

I have some cards earned by playing cs go with bots and witcher 3. they are worth 40 rs on the market.

Quick someone tell me how to withdraw the money. Quickly!!!!! ruskies are adding me. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

8 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

how to find out the crap that you have won playing the game is worth something? where is it listed in steam account?

Steam Market

Every item from crate to card to background to even emote has some value albeit low but still counts. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Steam Market

Every item from crate to card to background to even emote has some value albeit low but still counts. 

MAN this feels like some stock market. People actually buy this crap. imho people buy this anticipating increase in prices. i can see trades happening in real time. 

2 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

MAN this feels like some stock market. People actually buy this crap. imho people buy this anticipating increase in prices. i can see trades happening in real time. 

Because it is, and yes, people buy/sell/trade a lot. There are thousands of accounts running 24/7 on market monitoring. People make a living. 

• Like 1

Ya, was talking about csgo weapon cases that people open for skins. I have these:

500 x CS:GO Weapon Case 2

250 x CS:GO Weapon Case 3

200 x eSports 2013 Winter Case

Bought these back when valve discontinued their drop in-game :)

Also have a lot of crates i got from just playing the game back in the day, never bothered to sell those for 5-10-20 bucks, most are worth 50-250 now.

Will look into steamtrades, reddit, steamgameswap, etc. Thnx for the recommendations you guys :thumbsup:

Am guessing i can only sell to fellow Indians since gifting between different regions probably won't work?

20 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Buy games at 20% or 25% off for friends. That's what I did to cashout my 24k wallet funds. Make a post on reddit.com/r/steamgameswap. It's the best way. Converting steam wallet to bank without any loss is impossible. Keep in mind, you've to buy some games for yourself as well regularly else gifting rights from your account will be disabled as Steam flags it for suspicious activity.b

So, did they pay you via direct bank transfer, or online wallet like paytm? Did you go first or them? I don't trust people online :fear1:

49 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Did you go first or them? I don't trust people online

You can apply for refund if they refuse the payment after you gift the game to them. Keep in mind, you can't refund the games again n again. It'll put a red flag as well. 
I sometimes went first and sometimes didn't. I recommend posting on Gaming groups on FB so that people can connect to you and vouch. 20% is a big discount. You can expect people to go first. I bought plenty of Cyberpunk 2077 and RDR2 for friends. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sun Sunny said:

if you still have the money during winter sale, i want to buy games on discounted price.

Cool :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

You can apply for refund if they refuse the payment after you gift the game to them. Keep in mind, you can't refund the games again n again. It'll put a red flag as well. 
I sometimes went first and sometimes didn't. I recommend posting on Gaming groups on FB so that people can connect to you and vouch. 20% is a big discount. You can expect people to go first. I bought plenty of Cyberpunk 2077 and RDR2 for friends. 

Ok, will keep that in mind.

On 7/30/2020 at 1:32 AM, adity said:

f**king hell dude. Talk about ROI. 

Tell me about it :D

Here I was trying to cash out 4.5k steam wallet and you are dealing in lakhs. :ko:

Just a heads up: you can’t just go to r/steamgameswap with your no-trade flair and expect people to go first. They won’t. 

Edited by sadge

• 9 months later...

Best place to get in touch with indian pc gamers? Selling my steam inventory items at 20% discount, i get money, they get extra cash in their steam a/cs. Steamgameswap apparently doesn't allow steam inventory trade for money? Still managed to get in 7 successful trades before a mod pulled me in :(, have appealed but it's not looking good for me.

8 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

Best method would be to buy games for others and sell at discounted price. 

You will have to suffer a bit of loss, but consider it as a commission. 

You can try IndianGamers on reddit. But not sure if selling is allowed. 

Buying and gifting is not an option since that will get the steam a/c flagged for gifting too many games to strangers. What i do is kind of like gifting games, i give weapon cases to others that will get them cash in their steam a/cs so they can buy their own games. I take a hit of about 35%, 15% for steam fees when they sell the cases in the marketplace, plus additional 20% for whoever gets the cases from me. they in return give me cash through UPI, win-win for both of us.

For example:

Case marketplace price - 400-10 (includes steam fees)

Seller gets 350  in their Steam A/C when they sell.

So basically, whoever gets these cases from me, gets 350 in their a/c. I get paid 280 for that case through UPI. Win-win for both of us.

I managed to get 25k out of steam, 20 of it in the last week through steamgameswap. But now, they may not allow it, they want me to go to csgo subreddit, i doubt i will find many indians there looking to buy new games.

Indian Gamers only allow resell of physical products, i think.

I still have about 9 guys i traded with for this money as friends, they will ping me when they need more funds. But that will take a lot of time.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Is your name "Rusher" on Steam ? I think I'm one of your client. :)

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Yep, that's me. I recognized you from here and thought you came to me through my post on steam deals thread :D

Edited by gamer_adi
  • Haha 2