Microsoft Flight Simulator

STICK3Rboy

It is currently top seller. 

3 out of 5 top seller games are MS games. 

Grounded / Flight Simulator / HALO MCC. Sea of Thieves at 9. 
Wonder how long till people start making Dassault Rafale mods in the game to fly out from France to India [emoji14]

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

crazy to have such high budget / AAA quality game to go on Game Pass. The devs have put all their efforts into it and MS is letting it go for 1$ :( The game just puts some of the AAA Sony exclusives to shame. The graphical fidelity and features like realtime weather, air traffic speaks for themselves. 

On the other hand, it's good that a budget gamer can experience the game for 1$ provided that he/she has Xbox or PC.

If Sony did not have awesome exclusives titles, and I have had cash lying around I would have choosen XSX just to experience Microsoft Flight Simulator and Forza Horizon 4. Unfortunately these games will be off my list for a while.

54 minutes ago, Animus said:

crazy to have such high budget / AAA quality game to go on Game Pass. The devs have put all their efforts into it and MS is letting it go for 1$ :( The game just puts some of the AAA Sony exclusives to shame. The graphical fidelity and features like realtime weather, air traffic speaks for themselves. 

On the other hand, it's good that a budget gamer can experience the game for 1$ provided that he/she has Xbox or PC.

If Sony did not have awesome exclusives titles, and I have had cash lying around I would have choosen XSX just to experience Microsoft Flight Simulator and Forza Horizon 4. Unfortunately these games will be off my list for a while.

Devs are paid well for their efforts, MS is selling game for $1, the devs aren't paid that amount :lol:

Also incase you stopped ooh-ing and aaa-ing at the graphics, this is a S I M U L A T O R , it's not a pickup and play "fun" title, it's a very niche game, you will probably need a tutorial to help you get your plane off the ground, and another one to keep it in the air :rofl:

I wish they made like them ace combat games this good looking tho :fear: , all these simulator type games too hard to learn, without being fun 

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Devs are paid well for their efforts, MS is selling game for $1, the devs aren't paid that amount :lol:

Also incase you stopped ooh-ing and aaa-ing at the graphics, this is a S I M U L A T O R , it's not a pickup and play "fun" title, it's a very niche game, you will probably need a tutorial to help you get your plane off the ground, and another one to keep it in the air :rofl:

I wish they made like them ace combat games this good looking tho :fear: , all these simulator type games too hard to learn, without being fun 

I know, devs are paid well they get their salaries and bonuses etc, but for a person who is not a gamer or has just begun gaming for him the 1$ price is super cheap. The price looks like fallen from its grace for the amount of content it is delivering. I hope people eventually do convert into paying 10$ per month.

A flying simulator will defintely be hard to play on a PC with so many control options available on the keyboard but with the controller you will have limited controls, so i belive it will be as simple as pressing RT for throttle and pull back the left thumb stick for take off :P....i may be wrong but much simplified controls on controller for sure.

13 hours ago, Animus said:

Bruh.  They all get paid by a trillion dollar company for MS.

This bs needs to stop that these devs not getting paid. MS paying every Game pass devs handsomely whether 1st party or 2nd party or 3rd party.  You just enjoy games and stop worrying about how these companies make money lol.

Is it true in this flight Simulator you can fly from US to Australia in real time and even can see your house as its using bing maps to scan real location nd all?

Damn. Crazy sh*t.

If this was on PS5 then ponies would have said this only possible thanks to SSD and Cerny's secret sauce :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Is it true in this flight Simulator you can fly from US to Australia in real time and even can see your house as its using bing maps to scan real location nd all?

Damn. Crazy sh*t.

If this was on PS5 then ponies would have said this only possible thanks to SSD and Cerny's secret sauce :rofl:

ah, you probably shouldn't have mentioned that :lol:  If its using bing maps, you can try flying to Australia but whether you will reach there or not is a different thing.

On 8/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Damn. Crazy sh*t.

:giggle:

• 2 weeks later...