Microsoft Flight Simulator

STICK3Rboy

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Flight sim highest rated next gen game of 21 so far. Congrats to MS and Team Asobo.

welcome! Now, next time onwards don’t get banned over stupid things. Not worth it. I’d say just walk away 

22 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

welcome! Now, next time onwards don’t get banned over stupid things. Not worth it. I’d say just walk away 

i avoid engaging most of the time. Its other people who come after me to start sh*t lol.

And this ban was unfair. I was accused of using inappropriate language but nowhere in Starfield thread i used it.If you and go check thread, it was the admin who used inappropriate language not me lol.

Anyway, back to topic and hi how are you :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Series X kab lega bhai. Join our gamepass gang. Actually abhi bhi join kar sakta hai. We play last gen games only generally ?

Last 2 months se stock mein nahi aaya kahin par bhi. August mein bola shaayad aaye

51 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

i avoid engaging most of the time. Its other people who come after me to start sh*t lol.

And this ban was unfair. I was accused of using inappropriate language but nowhere in Starfield thread i used it.If you and go check thread, it was the admin who used inappropriate language not me lol.

Anyway, back to topic and hi how are you :)

Good to have you back man. Keep up with your hype meter. Its infectious and commendable.  

Have been playing this game for 2 days. It's a meditative experience.

Just the palette cleanser needed after highly intense titles like the Ascent.

Went to Pangong Tso in Ladakh. Attempted to reach Tapovan near Gangotri glacier. Couldn't find it. Need to enter coordinates. I have trekked there but everything looks different from high in air.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Completed the Bush Trip from Nevada to Yosemite. 

What an amazing experience :majesty:

One of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had in gaming.

Finding the runways to land on purely based on VFR navigation was quite a challenge. 

jXMZMdr.png

Jpki34D.jpg

mYmzgwy.jpg

Yosemite valley  - 

vUihpm9.jpg

OBvSwH8.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Learnt how to do ILS landings with the Airbus 320 recently. Makes landing this big boy a lot easier & less stressful especially after longer flights.

Been flying between airports in India. Working my way up to more longer flights.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...