Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Dont know where he gets his info from. Most of us have been gaming since 90s ourselves.

I don't what sh*t you talking about but i was strictly talking about Spiderman games on PS and Rocksteady  Arkham games. I don't know where you taking the conversation lol. I didn't say you didn't played it or anything.

All im saying between Insomniac Spiderman and Arkham games, i like Arkham more. Rocksteady games changed how people look at super hero games.

Arkham and Spiderman games are best superhero games but Arkham is king out of all superhero games now. You defending Spiderman and calling it best coz its PS exclusive that's all. Lol

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I don't what sh*t you talking about but i was strictly talking about Spiderman games on PS and Rocksteady  Arkham games. I don't know where you taking the conversation lol. I didn't say you didn't played it or anything.

All im saying between Insomniac Spiderman and Arkham games, i like Arkham more. Rocksteady games changed how people look at super hero games.

Arkham and Spiderman games are best superhero games but Arkham is king out of all superhero games now. You defending Spiderman and calling it best coz its PS exclusive that's all. Lol

Yes, because everyone who actually likes Spider-man game more is a moron. Only reason is that it is exclusive. You are totally right. 

I am lying when i say that i have tried to play Arkham games at least 5-6 times, primarily because Batman is by far my fav superhero of all time, and have not been able to complete it even once because i found the combat boring. I knew beforehand that Sony was going to come up with an exclusive Spider-man game so for all those years, i was setting up a base by calling Arkham games boring so that at the end, i could swoop in an say Spider-man is the best superhero game. It was all part of my plan 

:doh::majesty:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, Sach4life said:

Yes, because everyone who actually likes Spider-man game more is a moron. Only reason is that it is exclusive. You are totally right. 

I am lying when i say that i have tried to play Arkham games at least 5-6 times, primarily because Batman is by far my fav superhero of all time, and have not been able to complete it even once because i found the combat boring. I knew beforehand that Sony was going to come up with an exclusive Spider-man game so for all those years, i was setting up a base by calling Arkham games boring so that at the end, i could swoop in an say Spider-man is the best superhero game. It was all part of my plan 

:doh::majesty:

:kisstogether: Boy you got triggered hard.

Just coz you find Batman boring that doesn't mean Spiderman better than Arkham. Both best superhero games but Arkham is king of all superhero franchise.

Rocksteady about to show everyone why they make best superhero games with Suicide squad now

22 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Just coz you find Batman boring that doesn't mean Spiderman better than Arkham. Both best superhero games but Arkham is king of all superhero franchise.

Rocksteady about to show everyone why they make best superhero games with Suicide squad now

I hope Sony makes [ DEATHSTROKE ] an exclusive character for PS5 version of SS :giggle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, adity said:

Opinions =/= facts. Also you have to understand what "best" means. There can't be two best games. 

Suicide squad is a shooter; Don't think it qualifies as a superhero game. 

Arre ghuma raha hai woh.

Ignore him, by the time this game comes out hopefully the burns from Avengers and Insomniac Spodey will be healed.

57 minutes ago, adity said:

Opinions =/= facts. Also you have to understand what "best" means. There can't be two best games. 

If you want to believe Spiderman is better super hero game than Arkham, even though it shamelessly copied every aspect of Arkham games from combat to mission design then its fine..Knock yourself out. I will not argue anymore

https://gamerant.com/spiderman-insomniac-ps4-influence-batman-arkham/

Suicide squad is a shooter; Don't think it qualifies as a superhero game

Ok, now that's your new spin lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

I hope Sony makes [ DEATHSTROKE ] an exclusive character for PS5 version of SS :giggle:

It dont matter to me, i will play it there.. Unlike lot of ponies like you, i actually play on Playstation consoles rather than just defending it 24/7 lol

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You are amazing :rofl:

3 minutes ago, adity said:

So if I get this right, your take is that because Spiderman was inspired by Arkham games, it invalidates anyone who liked Spiderman more than Arkham? 

Blues inspired Rock which Inspired Metal which inspired Grunge. So basically anyone who likes Grunge more than Blues is stupid? 

You have to realise that you come off as super dumb rn. 

It was never an argument, buddy. It's adults trying to explain a petulant child the meaning of words like opinions and best. But the child refuses to learn. 

Stop my dude.

You are like a guy trying to play chess with a pigeon, the pigeon will walk all over the chess board and sh*t on it.

Or like a guy who gets a freshly shat out turd thrown at him by a random monkey and you try to reason why the monkey threw it at you.

There is no reasoning with Zodkesh. :majesty:

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Yeah dont know why yall are keeping this going on :ko:

Yes lol, this whole page is OT started by BaTmAn GaMe KiNG oF SuPaHero GaMe!!!11!!111

It's better we ignore zodka, he is going afty's way now.

35 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Ridiculous debate, Arkham games are to superhero games what Half Life 2 is to shooters. Spiderman PS4 is a great game but nothing beyond that.

Arkham game copied it's combat from Spider-Man 2 PS2 game.

16 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

And?

Arkham games are to superhero games what Half Life 2 is to shooters. Statement still stands and everybody knows it.

Spider-Man PS1 started it all in superhero genre, just like Wolfenstein 3D started it all in shooters. You are talking as if there were no great shooters before Half Life 2 or no great superhero games before Arkham. Arkham combat was aped across all genres in various games but the combat itself was copied from Spider-Man 2. In fact, the whole counter before the move hits seems most natural with Spider-Man with his spidersense ability and not with Batman at all. Arkham games are to DC superhero games is actually correct statement because that was the first good DC superhero game, or first good DC Batman game (not talking about 2D games before)

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Spider-Man PS1 started it all in superhero genre, just like Wolfenstein 3D started it all in shooters. You are talking as if there were no great shooters before Half Life 2 or no great superhero games before Arkham. Arkham combat was aped across all genres in various games but the combat itself was copied from Spider-Man 2. In fact, the whole counter before the move hits seems most natural with Spider-Man with his spidersense ability and not with Batman at all. Arkham games are to DC superhero games is actually correct statement because that was the first good DC superhero game, or first good DC Batman game (not talking about 2D games before)

And that is the point, the fact that wolfenstein 3D started it all doesn't make it the greatest, the things that Half Life 2 and Arkham Asylum achieved with all the tools, inspirations, and already existing systems is what makes them such an achievement.

Before Arkham games, superhero games were all good to mediocre AA stuff at best.