Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Gotham knights is the spiritual successor to Arkham BM games & didn’t really start from Scratch like this one. 
Also that developer was practically free since 2013 launch of Arkham Origins.

The announcement we saw last year about this was nothing really as it was all CG.

Atleast they were ready with a full story render trailer in a year.

There are developers out there who show CG trailers & go mum for 2-3 years. 

Suicide Squad is spiritual successor to Arkham games set in the same universe. Gotham Knights is completely different game.

48 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Suicide Squad is spiritual successor to Arkham games set in the same universe. Gotham Knights is completely different game.

Correct. SS is set in the Arkhamverse. Most people assume Gotham Knights is the sequel considering Batman’s “death” and Red Hood’s beginning in AK but it’s not. 

42 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Gameplay in avengers was great in the SP campaign. The characters were great to play with, its just sad they didnt focus on SP. Around 7-10 hours of more SP campaign and it would have been amongst one of the best games released last year.

I don’t think adding more hours would make the SP any better. Gameplay mechanics and combat repetitiveness  are some of the issues. 

49 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Most probably we play as wonder woman in second half of the game going against supes and flash. Simply dont see these 4 going against them.

I don't think so. I think they're going for a Borderlands style thing where each member of the JL will be a different boss

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

In terms of universe it might be but in terms of engine,gameplay,design & characters,Gotham Knights is the true successor to Arkham Knight & prequels 

These are the things that matters in terms of development & that’s what I meant. 

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

That kind of games will only be seen by the end of this gen. 

Some games does looks somewhat next gen like Stalker 2, Forspoken, Ride 4. 

But can't say true next gen yet. 

As long as Series S is latched onto these consoles,you might just never see them. 
Maybe in future..developers will just start releasing unoptimised potato versions just for the namesake obligations,that’s the only way I see true power of PS5/SX harnessed in multiplatforms this gen. 

SeriesX has a massive GPU & RAM along with slight CPU delta over SeriesS & I don’t see how it’s not going to hold things back in the future as some say. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really liked the visuals. The gameplay looked fun, too.

But, I'm playing GOTG now and somehow, I feel, SS may not be able to achieve the narrative brilliance of GOTG. I may be wrong, but this just feels kinda superficial with no real connection between the characters. That's one area that GOTG absolutely aces.

I feel comparisons between the two games will be inevitable.

• Like 1